Reviews for Letters to Mary McGraw
emilybh chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
You spelt- he broke the kiss' you wrote kissed- you may want to correct that- LOVE the way he came back- warm fuzzies- a gorgeous story! :D
Essevera chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
ah nice ending. glad you finished :)
funnechick chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
Aww...yay, he came back alive! And they finally got to REALLY be together! Though I am glad she got temporarily mad at him for not contacting her sooner-that was really horrible of him.

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story, but I'm just wondering why you didn't mark it as completed? And I'll definitely put you on my author alert list. Though I understand that it might take awhile for you to put out another story because I too know the joys (sacrasm used here) of college work.

Duuude chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
oh! AWESOME! I LOVED IT SO MUCH! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!

I really really loved this. I mean, I don't even know what to say.

Mary is an amazing character. She brought all of the fun and craziness to the story. I like her dad a lot too, he's like her partner in crime.

And the way she changed Mr. Waters made me smile. He changed a lot just because someone showed that they cared. The Beatles WERE right, All You Need Is Love. XD

Anyway, when James was MIA. I was in tears, I mean really. Like tearing up and all. Seriously, I think I was in even more shock than Mary and Mr. Waters put together.

But when he came back suddenly in this chapter, it made my heart warm up.

You're one amazing writer to have written something so beautiful. I loved it A LOT! And I'm sad to see it done. But it WAS the perfect ending to the perfect story. )

James and Mary are great characters. Plus, you made them real, sometimes authors have a hard time doing that.

BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! I LOVED IT!
Isabella22 chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
That was amazing!

I absolutely loved it! You're such a great writer! I completely positively adored it.

:D
Kohlomere chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
How sweet!

Great work!

Good luck at school,

E.
Original Screen Name chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
Aww. So sweet. He totally deserved that though.
teardropsONroses chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
oh

cute!

this is good!

yay
miss carly chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
This is an amazing story. It doesn't seem like it should be finished! In fact...the end seems rather rushed. Should there be an epilogue perhaps? What happens with James and his father? What about Laura and James? How will the town folk react to his homecoming? There are just so many questions, and I do hope you can find a way to clear that up!
JZK chapter 16 . 7/28/2008
wow

so awesome

well that was nice

loved every bit of it

apart from the depression bit obviously
Essevera chapter 15 . 7/27/2008
nice update
mk985 chapter 15 . 7/27/2008
You are right that was a depressing chapter, a very well written chapter but depressing nonetheless. Please tell me that you are gonna write a semi-happy, prozac inspired chapter soon!

Anyways keep it up!
tornangelwings chapter 15 . 7/26/2008
this is really good! thank god i thought i was going to have to kill you if you made Daniel and Mary actually work together. i wans going to cry. i cant wait for the next chapter and POSSIBLY james' return.

much love

Duke
Original Screen Name chapter 15 . 7/25/2008
Yes, we miss James, but we wouldn't pelt you with rotten veggies. They wouldn't hurt nearly as much as ripe ones. However, I want the rest of the story finished first.
emilybh chapter 15 . 7/25/2008
Love it! Update soon! I want a happy ending!

:D