Reviews for Letters to Mary McGraw
OoohLookACat chapter 15 . 7/24/2008
well there's no james

but at least the whole daniel thing is over

i'm sure he's nice

but hey he's not james

he will turn up soon right?

right?

poor mary

that bench is so...

sigh

poor girl.

can't wait for more

izzie
s.hemingway chapter 15 . 7/24/2008
Where did the yellow ribbon come from? / Sorry, haha.

Anyway! I re-read the first few chapters (in search of the Yellow Ribbon part, to no avail perhaps because I was just glancing through) and I miss James a lot :( Hahaha.
Kohlomere chapter 15 . 7/24/2008
Well how's that for competition?

Great work,

E.
writingforeverbecauseitsmylife chapter 15 . 7/24/2008
Please bring James back! I miss him. Update soon!
Lady R chapter 15 . 7/24/2008
Well, that's that with Daniel, short and sweet. I hope they will remain friends. I'm glad you didn't drag their lack of relationship out. She tried and it didn't work. I hope there will be something else that can keep her occupied while the waitng continues. Please update soon.
molly chapter 15 . 7/24/2008
AGHH! I'm sorry. That was my feeling at the end of the chapter. I like this story so much, and this chapter was just so sad to me. (and still, I am anxious for the next one!)

I hope you'll be able to update soon. Thanks so much!
funnechick chapter 15 . 7/24/2008
I don't hate you...but I definitely don't get how Mary kept going out with Daniel after she didn't feel something in their first kiss AND after she went a little crazy running after "James." But at least he was good to her...though he shouldn't have left her at the park, no matter how much she wanted him to.

I really wish she wasn't being haunted by James' memory-it especially sucks how everyone is talking about her. What she needs is some type of closure, but it doesn't seem like she'll be able to get it until she knows if James is alive or not and if he's coming back or not. Now, I'm not saying that I hope they get the letter that tells them that his body's been discovered, because I'm still holding out for him to come back alive. Please make it happen.
i chapter 15 . 7/24/2008
write more. NOW.
i chapter 13 . 7/24/2008
i was about to shriek if he had died. that was amazing.
cheergurl12 chapter 15 . 7/24/2008
THT was so sad! Update soon! A happy chapter;)!
Preethy chapter 14 . 7/24/2008
I love it!
teardropsONroses chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
this is good

and almost makes me sad too

where is he?

eh!
Original Screen Name chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
No! Don't move on! Stay in your happy place until James comes back! And he better be coming back!
JZK chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
this story is awesome

I cant wait for more!
emilybh chapter 14 . 7/23/2008
Awh! Laura! Update soon!

I want James to come back!

:D