Reviews for hallelujah
Minor Masterpiece chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
This is- in my opinion- the best thing by you that I have read. I like how hallelujah is bolded and I love, love, love, the emotion of the piece. It was very powerful.

-Mea of The Review Marathon (link in my profile)

-I am totally review stalking you, I hope you don't mind.
the.mad.hatter's.accomplice chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
it's some of that writing that can't really be interpreted and you could spend years just trying to figure out one meaning.

love it.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
I like this. It's very interesting. Good job :)

Faith
Sorrow's Laughter chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This was amazing, too. You are incredibly talented.
PoorEnglishArtist chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
"Standing on the rooftops/everybody scream your heart out" this made me think of those lyrics, in a GOOD way. it's written very prettily, although that isn't quite the word but nevermind. the style is flowing and exactly how you'd think your thoughts wold be, all running into one another with the 'and's at the beginning of the sentence - who ever thinks in grammatically correct english anyway? when you, as the reader, get to the end you almost feel like you grasp the meaning of it, but then you realise that your own thoughts could never fly like these, and the meaning eludes you, for the moment. if you really think enough about it, there are plenty of meanings that you could put onto it, but that's all yo'd be doing, putting a meaning onto it, covering it up.

great work!
cyanidecandy chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
this is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL.

i love it .!

u're so talented .. ahh
Eve's Deception chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I hate that you bash this in your author's note. I think thsi is completely beautiful and deserves admiration. you're a rediculously talented writer and the way you tied this together is just amazing. The imagery is just breathtaking. You did a good job, don't lie to your self P

fave lines:

"i wanted to feel so free and divine that i could find beauty in everything, like you did. i wanted to forget for a bit about everything that made me sad, everything that made me who i am. i wanted to be so overcome with joy that i couldn’t hold back the hallelujah spilling from my lips."
scarlet stars chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Very cool :)

I liked it, but your grammar was pretty bad. Change "coz" to because and capitalize the beginnings of sentences and I. It was kind of annoying (the grammar mistakes). They interfered with the story. So, change those, and you will be great. You were right at the end about it being random. It definitely was, but it was interestingly random. I liked it!

-A Raindrop's Shadow