Reviews for The Tarot Chronicles: Deck of Cards
JuneSummers chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Hi there, I was just wondering what happened to you guys? Now I am no fool and it only takes eyes to see that you haven't updated this in years and therefor, probably don't plan to, which is why I won't ask that. I also suspect your group may have broken up? It would be the most logical explanation. So instead of asking or demanding that you regroup and write me another chapter, I would like to hear what it was that didn't work about the group dynamic (if it did in fact break up), if any or all of you are still writing and if so, where I can be pointed in to find your newer works.

Assuming you still read your reviews and will reply to this after five years, I would like to say, for what it's worth that I really enjoyed the beginning to this story, and if any of you are still writing and if it is at all possible, I would encourage you to try and complete this story, or at the very least revise it. It has great potential and a story structure unique enough to sell books all on it's own. Now I'm not a published writer, nor am I a very famous internet writer so I can't really vouch for the stories commercial success, and I too have many stories that I haven't and never plan to finish so I am not going to go any further into that, but I at least hope you consider it, if only for one fan. In my opinion, the story, even as short as it is hasn't gotten all the attention it deserves.

If you have read this and I am not just speaking to an unused account, dusty and wilting somewhere in cyber space, I do hope you'll reply and inform me on a few things. It's eerily mysterious when writers such as yourselves with great stories suddenly drop off the face of the earth.

Love a fan and fellow writer (albeit a not very good one.)

JuneBug
wildeep chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
I was hooked after just the first chapter so I'm sad to see that this was never continued and we'll never learn more of the mysteries behind Alek (What is he? And what happened to his parents/What did they do to themselves?), Matthew (Why did he look so panicky at Alek's question about what his dad did in chapter 2? What's going on in that family?), Mr. Buller (Is his biggest secret just that his daughter died in a car accident?), Mr. Koen (He's not going to turn out to be banging his students is he?), and Alice (C'mon, she can't possibly be such a paragon of virtue and all things wonderful. If she were, she wouldn't be friends with bitchy snobs like Bethany.).
Crecentmoon2 chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
I have to say that this is probably one of my favorite stories on this site! I'm in love with Matthew XD

I don't know why this story has only 16 reviews! It's so well written and I can' wait for the next chapter. *adds to alert*

Hey, is Matthew and Alek ever going to get together? (Alek sounds like he's starting to drift towards that direction)

Oh and I read your profile and I was wondering if you can send me pictures of what everyone looks like! Thanks and keep up the good work.
violinisthamel chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
I really like this story a lot so far! Mathew and Alek are so cute! I'm wondering who Mathew will end up with though... Alek is straight right? That sucks, but I wonder what will happen next. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Pretzal chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
This is so good update soon! I love Alek and Matt! And what the hell is in Matt's notebook?
IDKKKKKK chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
I don't know what it is about this story, but you have me pulled in. I can't wait to see more every time I read it, and this wass a real treat to see up here, right when I updated too! I still love entries at the end, but I was sad to see no EXTRA at the end! :( I really love Matthew he's so cuddable! I know it's not a word, but now it is! Hee! I would really hope to see some Alek/Matt relations sometime, but I admit I can't hate Alice somehow. (Even though she could be a threat and from that extra, she really seems like one!) Also, your chapters are so long. Don't know how you manage it. Between part time job and summer plans with friends, I feel like I'm not getting anything accomplished. But keep up the story, I'm still reading!
DiamondKing chapter 2 . 6/5/2008
Aw, they're becoming friends! I'm still getting into the "motion" of the story (don't ask, its a weird quirk of mine), but I like it so far. Especially the bit at the end with the character info and a look at Mr. Bullock outside of a school setting; its this aspect of character development that I can appreciate! Good stuff!

-DiamondKing
DiamondKing chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Nice first chapter! Matthew is certainly an interesting character, but then again so is Alex. And I totally did not realized that I used a similar idea in adding some character info at the end of the chapter; it was completely unintentional, but, hey, great minds and all that jazz, right?

Anyways, nice debut. Your hard work shows, definitely.

-DiamondKing
Akira chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Awesome so far! I really like Alek, I think he's hilarious that he just assumes everything. He seems a bit arrogant though, but I"m not complaining, at least he's not a Gary Stu. And poor Matthew! lol, Alek just up and bothers him randomly, but I think Alek might have something going on in his mind he's not telling us... hmm... Well, I'll read the second chapter later!
Redrick Nikerbocker chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
I really like the entry things at the bottom of the chapters, I think it gives it an interesting look. I like where it is going so far and it doesn't suck. Alek is cool so far and funny, and Matthew needs to get more open. I'll read the next chapter when you put it up.
Nikki chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
haha... I love it! and yes again i read the whole thing... haha.. I love Mathew!

He's so... haha

Awesome... let me know when another has been posted... and go slow so i can actually read it all hmm?
IDKKKKKK chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
I saw you had another chapter and I just had to read it. I am still getting use to this site, but I like it a lot better then CC right now. :/ So! But I am growing fond of Matthew the more I see of him! I like the relationship between him and Alek and I want to see what happens next. The detective agency thing is a great idea, I can see a lot of fun things you can do with it! Alek helping Matthew out with the unifroms was really nice although I can't help thinking he has alterior motives! LOL Alek thinking Matthew got a teacher pregnant is hilarius! I can just imagine... Hee! Its not true, IS IT? Matthew must be GAY! The extra with Mr. Bullock was a real treat. I know he's an ugly old math teacher, but I really like him so far! Keep it going! (And if you could, please review my story when it comes out, I will put up the prologue now!)
IDKKKKKK chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Hello! It's me, Misty again from CC. I hate it there, they're kind of harsh. I think I'm going to wait til I'm a better writer before I go there again. But we can still commuincate here. I already reviewed this, but I wanted to add your story to my list, and I don't know how else to do it. I still love your story and I hope you will come look at mine when it is ready.

MISTY
DeidaraXTobi chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Seriously long chapter, but not a bad thing. Lots of chapters in most stories are much too short for my taste. I like 2K myself. Around there...ish. Alek is one snoopy little detective. Keep it coming.
NIkkI chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
sweet... i like it so far... AWESOMENESS! and yes Rachel...I read the WHOLE THING! LOL...Alek is kool... one thing... you figure that how Alek is so open in the beginning that another student would have tried to talk to him at least some point during the two classes but it focused on just the two... in any case it was good and i want to learn more!