Reviews for Fortress of Solitude
Thousand Writer chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Hey, nice to see you still writing. This story is so simple but so profound in meaning. From what I read, I understand that we all hide ourselves from others at some point and regret it all the same. Overall, it's really good, but I wish this was more than a one-shot because there are so much more you can stretch.

Keep up the good work.

P.S.: I remember you read some of my stuff years back, and I just want you to know that I'm still writing too :).
Shady Spiral chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
It was the title that made me read this story because I love Superman, but once I got in, the story was really good! I love the way you characterize the boy so deeply in so few words. The story stretches far beyond just what's written, and I really like that.
breiteliza chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
That was really good, write more!
searchlight chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
It sucks that it was so short because now I am intrigued as to how the story will end. However, you did a masterful job in conveying the emotions and background to this scene, really fleshed it out well. Also, bravo on the subject choice as I think most people have been on both sides at some point in their lives. It's hard to critique, as everything I'd say would have to do with wanting more detail and that's kind of not what you're going for here.