Reviews for the beauty of nature
short circuit chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
I love how you can put so much imagery into three lines and 17 syllables. I don't really think the summary suits, though, unless it's the cause of the narrator's self-realisation that humanity and everything else are assholes.
monster dia chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
Wow. I love this. I like 'darkness' the best, I think. It brings images to my mind, of a sunset rottening in my mouth, bitter-sweet memories, maybe. I don't know. I like this a lot.
Scarlett Wynter chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
I just love how you can fit so much meaning and emotion into such short poems! that takes real talent. :D
McKinley Cooper chapter 3 . 5/27/2008
...sigh...

McKinley
whos this gabe character chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
LOVE IT!
Scarlett Wynter chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
I like how the last line just kills the initial sweetness of the first two lines. I interpreted this poem as someone who was naive and thought the world was such a happy, go-lucky place, and then they become cynical as they realize that the world is unfair/cruel.
Faith Adeline chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
very good pieces, keep it up :)

Faith
East-0f-Eden chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
i like the first 2 lines. I'm not sure about the 3rd. It just strikes me as odd. I'm not sure what you're trying to convey. But the first 2 are very descriptive.
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Thought provoking and creative. I especially loved the last line. It takes a lot of talent to convey so much in so few words. Excellent work!
a silenced revolution chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
love the imagery.

and the irony of the series' title.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
thought provoking metaphors.
McKinley Cooper chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
oh, I love that one!

McKinley
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
i love you last line there. It just sounds so final and fitting.
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
very creative. I really like this :) but I feel like it should be "hear" instead of heard.