Reviews for No Answer
instantramen chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
You have successfully shaken my fragile mind.

Kudos.
Midnight In Eden chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I like the idea of "no answer" but I think there's a better way to phrase it because you did have to somewhat explain the idea.

Also, in the first stanza the repetition of "every" is a little dull. Perhaps replace the second with "each" and you can get rid of the third if you change "answer" to "answers".

"on anything other than incompleteness," feels a little muddy because of its elongated nature in such a succinct poem - might need rewording.

Otherwise, short but interesting.

Kudos,

Midnight
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I've definitely been there before. Hmm, not sure what else to say. It's pretty straight-forward. Keep writing! :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I like the repetition in the beginning because it flows well. I also like the whole idea of this piece with a mind only concentrating on incompleteness, it's really intriguing.

PS If youre bored this weekend check out the Review Game's Review Marathon (link in my profile)
socks-lost chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I like it. It flows nice. And its a thinker. I liked your authors note too. Good job keep it up!
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I really should dump a bucket of cold water over your head and give you a lollipop. :)
lymli chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
sometimes answers are silly... I think it's a good poem, I like the flow.
sweets555 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
okay so, I thought I knew what you meant until I read your AN.

What?