Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Aisha chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
super-duper awesome story i ever read!
the story pickle chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Awww...
Artemis chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
so cute
So Cute
SO CUTE
arimasendeshita chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
I really love this oneshot of yours, it's short and sweet and manages to capture all of their feelings in just a few thousand words.

I especially love the smooth transition from how they were childhood friends to how they drifted apart and how they came back together as they grew up. It'd have been nice to have more details and scenes/conflicts/resolutions before they got back together though, it felt kinda rushed.

And i think you have a really good grasp of the language and your characters! I like how you used 'Redhead Girl' and 'Slick Guy' to describe the two characters, it made it much easier to follow the story since there are lesser distractions from the main plot. And your language was fantastic, you didn't use many bombastic words but it had impact, there was a lot of 'show' instead of 'tell'.

Thank you for the lovely read! :D
QueenJayJay chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Very cute story, loved it. 3
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I love how realistic it was, with the fact they didn't pine away for each other and I love the writing style as well. It's really well written, with all the details added in and the ending was very satisfactory too.
Teen chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Cool story...very nice.
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I think it's a great story! :-)
makemebreakme555 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I love this one-shot, it is so cute! Its interesting how you never gave them a proper name, but I thing it flowed better that way. The way you made their relationship progress was very realistic, so I enjoyed that! Lovely story
Mel chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Oh I haven't realized your fiction dates back from 2008, I don't know if you'll read my comments :S
Mel chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Hi :) I'm so in love with your story. Actually I love this kind of "best friend in love" stories and yours is really well written, I could even imagine the characters, how do they look like ect. I loved the thing with their necklace, that's so romantic. Is there a next chapter ? hope so !
Lil' Miss Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
A very cute story! You honestly don't know how much I love romances between childhood friends. Just makes it feel all the more realistic.
Water Balloon chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So cute! I love it- especially the last couple lines!
Alltoowell chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Beautiful! I love the necklace part. I felt the story was realistic. They weren't always friends but at the end, everything connected. Great job!
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 12/31/2012