Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Mel chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Hi :) I'm so in love with your story. Actually I love this kind of "best friend in love" stories and yours is really well written, I could even imagine the characters, how do they look like ect. I loved the thing with their necklace, that's so romantic. Is there a next chapter ? hope so !
Lil' Miss Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
A very cute story! You honestly don't know how much I love romances between childhood friends. Just makes it feel all the more realistic.
Water Balloon chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
So cute! I love it- especially the last couple lines!
Alltoowell chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Beautiful! I love the necklace part. I felt the story was realistic. They weren't always friends but at the end, everything connected. Great job!
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I think this is amazing! Very sweet I loved it (:
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
cool
ClosetReader chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
It was a lovely story. Similar and yet so different to the other best friend stories.
tripnfallbri chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Okay, totally accidentally hit the enter button before I meant to. I meant to say that this one-shot is perfect. It's sweet yet slightly angsty, and has to do with childhood best friends. It's really precious. I love that after all the years that have passed between them, they are still each other's go-to person and that they still wear their friendship necklaces.
tripnfallbri chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Ah! I love it.
Neverland.dream chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
*sigh* what an amazing story! :))

I feel SOOOO inlove! :)hahahah!
Great job! :)
Lethaldoze chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
It was an absolutely heartwarming story! I loved it! D
aichejojae chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
hhh
Binkybaby chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Awww Sooo cute. Lol
frouwe chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I love it. It was so cute and full of emotion and realistic.

I've gotta say, thought, it cracked me up how they said Redhead Girl and Slick Boy at the end. I guess it was to avoid naming anyone?
DofD chapter 1 . 8/17/2011