Reviews for Once Upon a Time
SnoQueen chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
This was such a cute story! It had a bit of everything! Humour, friendship, rite of passage, angst, romance - EVERYTHING...almost - minus the sci-fi and horror (well, 'Slick Guy' seemed pretty gruesome enough...)...

Loved every bit of it!

~ SnoQueen
Aaerie chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
this is too cute hahaha
SparklingA chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
That was adorable :) I really really liked it. I don't know if you've been told this before, but I think you could so develop this into a long story! Of course, idk if you necessarily want to :p I just felt like I wanted to know so much more about the two main characters -more about their stories, their lives apart. It left me curious.

Good work on the dialogue, it was amazing.

:D

~SparklingA
pirate skittles chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I like how it didn't go about them drifting apart was something like "omg! if only he was here..." etc. etc.

The "you belong in my past" is definitely spot-on.

I like it. :D
Fye chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
i really liked this story!
Isforwinners chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Cute.

Well done.
Vicky chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Brilliant! The way they changed from best friends, to being distant, to becoming something more is excellent. It's very convincing; you can really see all of that happening, and the characters are great. The way you've gone through the stages of their life is brilliant. On the whole I love it!

Vicky
Devilish Kisses chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aww! That was cute
styling16 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
my god! this is just too sweet! you had me in tears :D
toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
so cute :)

i love how they kept each others' promise - that they kept the necklaces on and everything.

super adorable. :D
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Aw
theloverslife chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!

THAT

IS

FXING

BEAUTIFUL
ileum chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Yeah, I liked that.

It was...cute. Not cheesy but sweet.

That, my friend is hard to achieve.

(Y)
ijustsaidiloveyou chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
It's so nice! Beyond nice actually. Great job. I love your one-shots. :)
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009