Reviews for Once Upon a Time
greyes chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
A nice, well written oneshot...cliche but in a good, romantic way.
I Murder on Impulse chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
fantastic story!
We'reAllHeroes chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Aw so cute _
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
short and sweet )
wreckless.and.jealous chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
this one-shot is so good that it gives me butterflies in my stomach!

I especially love the references to thier past. It's kind of like they've always known each other and always will.

Good Job!

.jealous
Lexodus chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
*Insert rabid, male, squeeings here*

I absolutely LOVED it! You made it totally believable and totally honest. It is a refreshing break from all the clich├ęs that float around nowadays.

~Lexodus, fellow SKoW author
thebloodfiend chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Better than most
musicnoteXOXO chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Sigh...Falling for a guy friend. The best kind of love they have. HE HE. I really liked it. The ending was really good and the necklace idea was creative. I hope to read more of your work.
eloquentlyinsane chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
awwm that's cute!
Maggie Summers chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That is so cute! I love the bestfriend/boyfriend thing! Sucha cute one-shot type thing!

The ending was fine! I liked it.

-Maggie
righthere431 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
really cute ]
Addyson chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Review Marathon (link in profile)

Aw, that was so cute! I liked how they can both admit that they didn't miss each other at all, but now, "something's different". Redhead Girl and Slick Guy. Hahaha. I sorta feel bad for them, but it's not their fault their crushes were destined for each other. Haha. Anyway, great job! It was really good. And the ending is great
Melisa Massacre chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I like the ending, but maybe you could make him tease her a bit?

Something along the lines of:

"Well, I dunno, that kissing thing is still kida gross"

Or something.

But it's good how it is, too.
MissMarie9 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I don't read a lot of the fics on this site, but this fic's summary caught my attention and, lo and behold, it was very good. Simple and to the point on a lot of things, it successfully and interestingly conveyed the change of friendships through age.

It was very good.