Reviews for The Papers
Gunning Twice chapter 2 . 11/18/2008
WO CHAPTER TWO! I liked this chapter; that devious, devious little vixen Juno reminds me of me...kinda. Without Lucifer being my father of couse. Not that that wouldn't be cool. XD

And another story? I SHALL GO TO IT IMMEDIATELY! So be expecting some random person (namely me) to come by and drop another review. OH WAIT, which one is it? err nevermind i'll just check everything out anyways!

I don't really check my e-mail often (I'm that lazy) so you don't have to reply or anything else that'll waste any more of your time than reading this. You can if you want to of course, I'm not stopping you. -hint hint-

I'd appreciate it if you'd check out my stories and tell me what you think too! Again, you don't have to...-sniffles- It's just a thought. :)

Sincerely (because I don't know how to end letters properly),

Miss Sadistic
CookieMunster715 chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Fabulous! Very original, I like it!

Keep up the great work!

Update soon!

~Cookie
Vilstrup chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
HAHAHA, That was hilarious, hahaha XD

Just a second..haha I'll be with ya.. hahahaha.

Okay...hehehe I must say, poor Jack. Being stuck in hell with a girl like that, must be hell XD

Ahmm, okay I'm with you now (big smile).

Let's see... hmm I defiantly like this story and I defiantly look forward to the next chapter.

You made a great job, making Remus look idioti, though I don't understand what is wrong, with killing all the Werewolf-angel hybrids. I haven't heard they've done anything bad or good, except wanted to be called demons?

You might wanna think about that one.

Execpt that, keep up the good work ;P

Vilstrup
Rynx-too-genki chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Awesome story! Update real soon! (Or I'm gonna have to find my pitch fork. *ominous laughter*

Update son!
bulrog the god chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
i'm gonna laugh my ass off when it turns out that her mother isn't in rome at all
Gunning Twice chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Interesting...Very interesting. I look forward to the next chapter! See? I even clicked on the box that says, "Add story to my Story Alert list". That's saying something y'know.

This story actually has some build-up compared to the other stories with demon-human romance I've read. Please update as soon as you are able to (because unlike me and some other people on this site, I know most of you have lives. haha)!
xbrunnettex0 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
interesting story soo far. update soon
heartfeltlove chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Very intresting to say the least...

But I like it! .
CoryD chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Good start!
Maria Regina chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
it sounds quite nice actually, this story. It's got a bit of humour to it, it's not the general "Human Girl falls in love with Demon Guy", AND it actually has a story line. I like it.

Keep going...
Vilstrup chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Hmm.. this could turn out really interesting.

I like the way, the main character speaks about us Humans.

Really tells you of where she's from.

Now, read it through again, might be a good idea, since I did detect a few spelling errors.

And I espect to see a few descriptions of the main character in the next chapter, or so.

But I'll look forward to the next chapter.

Keep up the work ;p