Reviews for Building Your Own Frankenstein Monster
Gayboy chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I made a this Frankenstein monster so i could finally have sex with someone, but the asshole was too tight and it couldnt fit my 18 inch penis.

Im just wondering, but is there anyone out there that wanna have sex with meh?

Love from a very GAYAYAYAYAY person
tanha chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Augusta chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Um... funny... but I am actually a frankengal, or a Frankenstein girl-version. Some find this insulting, but I think it's HILARIOUS!
cameron chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
very funny :)
GRAYTEXT chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Vastly amusing. I laughed the whole way through it. All it needs is a self-destruct button at the end, once the narrator realizes he/she should be the only one with a monster, or at least a note to make one.

I always enjoy your work. BTW, who's your favorite comedian?
P.M.Hall chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Okay, well that was an interesting read. You didn't give good instructions on how to make your own monster, you just gave everybody the run down of what you would do if you had one or whatever. If I really wanted to make my own monster, I'd have to go somewhere else. As far as the assistant thing goes, I'd go with Vana White, because she is so sexy. I mean who wants a hunch back named Igor for an assistant anyway? My advice to you is watch more Frankenstein and other monster movies, read books about monsters, then make a better list of guidelines, because I know less about making a monster of my own now than I did before.

And if I were you I wouldn't go out and greet the crowd, because they're probably there to hang you for grave robbery. This might be too late for you however, and if so rest in peace.
By Design Juliet chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
-is a part of the mob-

I wanna monster too! We all want to study at your wonderous monster-making feet and learn all that you can teach!