Reviews for Blushing Bosom Buddy
TouchOfChaos chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
LOL that was hilarious! Mattie is fricking adorable!
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Heh, isn't she evil? Now that's the type of main charcter I like! I think this story actually made me blush, so it's now proudly on me favorites list.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I LOVED THIS! That was absolutely hilarious...they make the best couple. :P
Boo chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
this is sweet:)) loved it
drawkcab chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
I say, this is most hilarious. I couldn’t stop laughing and smiling that my cheeks actually hurt. This is a fun fiction to read and I enjoyed reading it immensely until the end. Good job!

~drawkcab
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I thought this was cute. ) I was also going to point out that I thought this moved a little too fast, but then I realized halfway through that it was supposed to be a oneshot. So disregard that.

And yay for finishing your first year of college! I'll be done with mine by 5:30 tomorrow. D
admit it.you luv me chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
XD this is Funnii:D
MK16 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
this

was

so

ADORABLE!

guys blushing is the most "aww" worthy thing ever

weel done!
Subbie chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
There's some really good character developpement there! Good job!
Kjersti chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Aw! This story was so sweet. Leah and Mattie are incredibly cute (and awkward). I loved it. You write really well. :)
DOLCEVITA chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This story makes me smile!

Definitely added to my favorites!
x3life chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
aw this was so cute! loved it )
mia5081 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Haha, awesome story. It was hilarious and cute the entire way through, and I definitely loved it. Plus, Mattie Jacobs is so cute I want him for myself )

Great job!

~Mia
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Very very cute. Well-written, creative, love their teasing/chemistry. Fantastic oneshot, and I'm very very glad artistic dreamer added this to our c2. (:
AideenK chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
cute- especially cause its a bit unusuall- not the super- great- popular guy for once...
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »