Reviews for Heavenbound
Averick chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I like it when people do sister stories and whatnot, haha. Can't wait to see what happens!
RyomaPaola chapter 26 . 6/18/2010
I loved it. Its a little too long though, but I really think its great
BDJesse chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
So far it's been interesting, not quite interesting enough for me to want to read more though. Anyways let's see what the next chapter brings
sophiesix chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
ooh i was so caught up in their 1965's world and girl issues, and then BAM that ending! love how you created such a real little world, and then (I assume) ripped it apart! nice!
Maria Gracia chapter 62 . 12/25/2009
The circle is now completed.

I loved how the last chapter (the one prior to this) features all of them in a familiar situation.

It's been a good reading, and, I can re-read Earthbound now.

I'm sad to say, that I didn't read more on Lucious.

I REALLY find his story interesting, is his the point of view on the next one? Or are you taking Tavara? Gotta love that little fellow, too.

MaGa.
Maria Gracia chapter 60 . 12/25/2009
fluffy...

FINALLY.

"It makes me feel retarted" maybe you are? AWW. stupid people.
Maria Gracia chapter 58 . 12/25/2009
"You look scared." NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!

"My name is Constantine, and I am... what humans call, your biggest fan.” HAHAHAHAHA, this dude is bringing me to tears, Green.

“He’s going to get themselves killed with that brain of his. And then what? Will everything go to waste?” I must say, Ellcia is my favorite character.

So, what's the octogenal thing? What are the other 4?

Aw, poor thing. YOU'RE CHOKING HER! -laughs-

Interesting, how Uriel soothes him. Could it be because of his oh so I love to feel trait?

Lucious, where are thou? I love his character.

There, a review. Smile you greedy Green.
Maria Gracia chapter 57 . 12/25/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

Airing the rear hole -shakes head- That's a good one.
Maria Gracia chapter 19 . 12/19/2009
Okay... This is my last review for tonight, not that you need this info, I'm sick, and I get annoying (more than usual). How's the eye, btw?

Seriously, is this normal? "But she couldn’t take the risk, and she really didn’t want to tell Evan, because he –most likely- would flip out and take out his humongous sword in front of all the costumers to try to impale it in the Eruo."

-.-

O.o A new character! Okay... Bed it is. Good night. I shall finish the rest of this story tomorrow. -waves-
Maria Gracia chapter 18 . 12/19/2009
To get beaten by a girl, the one you didn't date because she was gonna disagree with you to much, ON WAITERING. How hurt it might be, the pride of a man... LOOL

THERE IT IS AGAIN! My Evangelos... No wander she's stayed around the two of them, she want's a piece of that white/black hairy a.s.s

ASMODEOUS!
Maria Gracia chapter 17 . 12/19/2009
Okay... I think this might be the sickness getting to me. DAMN YOU FLU.

Anyways, /this/ is why the sickness is getting to me: “No, this isn’t all a Veneficus can do,” No comments, right?

FLUFFY chapter...
Maria Gracia chapter 16 . 12/19/2009
I just realized, while trying to get started on Earthbound, that I hadn't read Heavenbound... SO, Sickness Boredom AG getting a pointless paragraph from MaGa. Anyways, here it is.

Loving Narya, and her freaking out episodes. Give me more. Although, you've already given us all you can, considering it's complete... -.-

Is it really odd that I laughed REALLY loud after reading this? "Something definitely had happened, but as much as he wanted to find out he knew he couldn’t. Not after seeing Evan’s huge sword."

Oh my... His er- her .

Evan is FINALLY responsive! Yay, he was starting to worry me (not really). I loved the truck thing btw. Gotta give you that at least.

You might be reading a few reviews... or... not? :)
SlugHunter chapter 62 . 12/17/2009
OMG! even though its prolly been said, your work is amazing! especially to sustain an engaging plot/characters through such a long work

You are epically awesome please keep writing! )
MarloCarlo10 chapter 60 . 11/26/2009
Finally!

Took them long enough for everything!

D
MarloCarlo10 chapter 58 . 11/26/2009
Ha Ha HA Constantine! you can't have her!

Great chap!