Reviews for The Reaper Chronicles: 2028
Hawk Raskenark chapter 2 . 8/4/2008
Hey hey! I haven't forgotten about you! I sorry I didn't get to check out the earlier stuff you had for this story before you started it, but you definitely had some ambitious ideas. Very good work so far. I'd have to say this is one of your best stories yet; it might even be my favorite so far, but I'll have to wait and see.

Keep up the great work!
Pyro Ghost chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Nice chapter, we know some more back story. But I have to say, I'M NOT GAY!
Bob Evans chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I wondered if we'd ever get a Chapter One. It seemed like you'd just kind of abandoned it. Although, I must say I'm disappointed by the lack of interest the rest of this site has been showing. Even after your ARG, no one came knocking. Too bad it's not like in the old days when you could pay Fiction Press to advertise your stories.

Anyhow, a good introduction (as opposed to the Prologue, which was a good start). Lovely bits of history mingled in, and even an intro or two to the cast (now why'd you have to go and make the chicks lesbians?). Speculation is still at a minimum, going mostly in the directions I've previously stated with the information we know so far. Basically, you're just gonna have to keep posting new chapters, and hopefully at a rate that's faster than once every two months.

~Bob Evans
Bob Evans chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
In the words of Simmons, THAT'S AWESOME, SIR! Couldn't have asked for a better way to start it off; you've definitely grabbed my attention. And love how the tie-ins from the ARG came together. Pays to know some of the previously gathered Intel.

Well you've certainly set the stage, but I guess my question now is...where's it going?

I await more chapters anxiously!

~Bob Evans

P.S. Heh heh, gotta love your little homages in there, but why does my side-character always end up getting killed? And to think I'm about to give you a BA scene...