Reviews for The Desk
Faux Reves chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
I really liked this one! It was realistic, humorous, and full of likeable characters. Thank you for writing this!
Dandy352 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
I so like it! It was just like a new version of Cinderella and definitely not cliche! :))) Good job!
Willow chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Cute, though poor Danny does not get much characterization. LOVED that there were people hiding under the bleachers! :)
bookADDICT6 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Wow, I thought it was a trick and it'd be Alex for sure, but complete 180. I love the ending, the fact that their first kiss is where they first met is so cute. It should have been the football field, but it was "their" desk. So romantic and sweet. I could really see an entire story coming from this idea, but a three-shot is enough. For now...
bookADDICT6 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
OMGSH. I did not expect there to be two guys. It never occurred to me that other people sitting at the same desk would follow the conversation.
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Nice, I just read a two-shot about a desk romance so this will be equally as sweet. The guy and Claire both have a sense of humour. Great job so far, I love their conversations.
obscurelyinfantile chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Awwww. Loved it!
reindrops chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
I liked it. Cute.
Nebulous Paradigms chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Haha, I have always wanted to read a story with a plot line such as this and I am supremely glad I stumbled upon yours :)

This was too cute. I loved the boring history class backdrop and the killer desk and the meeting with a dozen people spying from underneath the bleachers. Great story!
XDon't-Panic-SkyX chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
Loved the story! Hysterical and cute. It was amazing and an absolutely Awesometastical idea!
midnight tales chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
I think this story is short and sweet. I like the whole idea of how their budding relationship starts from something as ordinary as a desk. brilliant, really.
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
That was an unexpected twist. I like it. :)
blithe.serendipity chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
I've always wished that would happen to me in real life. Thanks for writing my fantasy
SometimesG chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
oh what an creative way to meet someone...an enjoyable read!
Ashweezie chapter 3 . 10/3/2010
Lol...totally agree about the desk thing but i dnt think its gonna work in my case cause i go to a girl's school and im straight so yea...tehehehee...but still cute ;)
170 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »