Reviews for The Desk
ghurl00 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I love it!XD It's awesome!
breatheyou7 chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
wow, this was such an amazing kind-of-one-shot! I really enjoyed reading it! It's very well-written and pretty simple but oh-so cute. :) Well done, and great idea.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Oh Jesus Christmas, atleast it wasn't Alex.
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Cool!
LavenderWolf chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
very cute. I really liked how you used the game to make them more comfortable with each other. great~
Icyfire4w5 chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry that I've guessed wrongly. Danny isn't a ghost, yeah, he's still alive. The ending is sweet, and aw, it's kinda unlucky that the janitor has discovered them kissing each other.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
When I see "metal basket", I recall that all those desks in my school are like that, and sometimes, I left my files under my desk and argh, forgot to bring them home.

Anyway, I guess that the invisible boy is a ghost, and yeah, he loves his school so much that he doesn't want to leave.
MaPluie chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Danny's really cute! :)
Your Execution chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Aw this story was so adorable, I love it :D
Ember Black chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Before I comment on the story, I have to tell you this. I read your note at the top of the page and flipped out. The reason why is cause my band went to Disney in May and I thought you were someone from my band and that I could go and attack you for this amazing story. Then I went to your profile and saw that you live in New York. So, not from my band, and now I can't remember if we went in '08 or '07.

Now to review the story. AW! That was so cute and I want to go write on a desk now. Except I don't think anyone in my school would be cool enough to reply, lol.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Great concept! Throughout my years in school I always tried to do that but nobody ever replied to me.. :(
snowii chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
that was so good! how do u think of these plots? so good... so sweet!... love it...
In-My-Dreams-x chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
encouraging vandalism on a desk in your school?

i like it.

why do i really want to go into school and just sit in one of my classes and write something ona desk?

you influenced my descision lol

it all worked out happy ever after.

spooked me when i thought it was gonna be sams boyfiend haha
Pinksnowfalls chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
omg this is soo good! crazy notion that something like that could happen to any random person. so going on my favorites list.
deplorably dramatic chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
SO I think the thing I like the most about this story is that there aren't immediate responses. They have to wait for the other to answer - so the relationship goes very slowly.

Which doesn't seem like a thing to like, but whatever.

I'm sleepy.