Reviews for The Desk
That was the cutest plot. Ever. :D
tempe-love chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
That was soo cute! :)
annoyance chapter 3 . 6/8/2009
Finally finished reading this. I really really enjoyed it :)
annoyance chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
I'm loving this story more and more!
annoyance chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Sounds interesting
cAnDYmoNStEr32 chapter 3 . 5/26/2009
You have no idea how happy your stories made me fell. In a sense, they restored my faith in the gooey stuff.

Thanks, even though you have no idea who I am , and I have no idea who you are, just know that you helped a soul have hope again.

Thank you again!
Jo chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
I know this is late but OMG, this is totally what happened to me last week, except the guy wrote his name and asked me who I was... I haven't responded... .

Mainly because he happens to be the LAST guy I'd date (not that he isn't cute XP just cuz we're only friends and we don't really click more than that XD)
toffeecakesxox chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
aw, i love Danny's character - he's so sweet! :)

very adorable ending, with the desk, and everything. :D

Danny sounds freaking hot.

now i wanna write on a desk.. but i might get in trouble.

hm, maybe i'll have Mr. Campbell next year.

toffeecakesxox chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
omg, when you "revealed" the guy, i was like, 'OMGOMGOMGOMG, THAT TOTALLY GOES AGAINST THE BFF CODE.'

thank god he was just curious.

now... who is this guy?

see? i won't maim you. i just click to the right, and ta-da!

:D

toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
omg, mystery.

no wonder this threeshot has 100 reviews!

it's brilliant!

Zippy chapter 2 . 5/14/2009
Ha! I had a feeling something like that would happen. Great story so far.
guitar.fingers chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
D i like your stories! you inspire me to write.
jstsumrandomgirl XD chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
wot? r they still 2getha afta he leaves 4 college? they hav 2 b, PLEASE! they r so cute 2getha... i luv them... make a note or sumthing 2 let me kno? please? lyk on ur profile or sumthing? i beg u that they r still 2getha afta college and madly in luv... i hate sad endings or 1s lyk this where u dunno if they REALLY end up 2getha... please, 4 the sake of my sanity, let me kno? ur write awesome by the way... luv ur stories
merryhouse chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
hey, this was really cute and believable in a strange sort of way. excellent (wayne's world style)! :)
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »