Reviews for Peonies
Hoodwynk chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Harsh and beuatiful. I like the inclusion of 'chaos'
miscellanea chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Like others have said, your spacing is a little off. That aside, I thought that this was beautiful. My favorite part was 'deep red stains...veins.' Well actually, I just liked the whole thing - it painted a major picture in my mind. Not too short, and not too drawn out.
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Another beautiful piece. It could mean so much more than just the flowers... rich with description and sometimes emotion, this was easy to read and I will probably be contemplating it and coming back to it for the next week or so. Absolutely beautiful.

The first two lines aren't double spaced like the rest of the piece. I don't understand that. It doesn't make much difference in the long run, but to me, spacing always means something.

Honestly, this is a beautiful piece. Great work.

-stix-
angels know the rest chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I like this poem a lot. The imagery was really great, and I loved the part about purity, and also how the "silent trees drink it with an obligation to life." Those lines were very powerful to me. I'm not sure, however, if you meant to have the two first lines together like that or not, because fictionpress messes up sometimes. Anyway, keep up the good work!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I think fp messed up the format because the first two lines are single spaced and the rest are not.

I like this piece because the descriptions are really great. I also like it because of the personification.

PS if you're bored today check your the Review Game and its Review Marathon (link in my profile)