Reviews for The Girl with a Boy's Name
deets1 chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Nyug I knew this was unfinished. But I had to do it. I love Kyle. She's as real as you can get. Gah.

This is really old though. Shame. It shall be completed in my heart. (Unless of course you take it up again later-it's probably finished though. Sadness.)

Thanks for writing this. Those were an awesome ten chapters.

Deets
deets1 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Remember what I said about rejecting all things girl? Nevermind. Kyle makes it work. At this rate I'll read all your stories. They're so good. I swear.
hahayeah chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
PLEEEEAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE PLEASE UPDATE ;)
dontletgo chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Fictionpress wont allow me to comment on chapter 10, since I have commented there along time ago, so I will comment here!
I have had this story on my favourite for more than two years, and I have been keeping tabs on this story for three years. You are one of the reasons why I joined this site, I love your style of writing, the story is real and natural. The reason for why I am reviewing, is because I was going through my favourites to see some old stories that I haven't read in years, and I stumbled onto your story. I know the last time you have updated this story was in early 2009, but I look at your profile and you updated something recently just five days ago. As a reader who fell in love with your story in high school, I hope you finish this story. I would love to see kyle development, and I want to see her grow. I promise to honestly review for every chapter like a madman cheering you on. I do love this story and I would like to see it unfold.
From desperate person who had loved your story for a long long longggggg time, I hope you update!
- Winter
Just a Little Miss chapter 10 . 6/13/2012
I like this story. I like it a lot. I might even go as far as comparing my feelings towards this story to Kyle's feelings for Jake.

But if there was ever a place to leave a story unfinished, well, how to put this... IT'S HERE.

I REALLY wanted to see what would happen, even when it became crystal evident that it went unfinished, I had hoped I might see the beginnings of her transformation.

Sigh.

So I'll tell you what. I feel absolutely awful leaving rants, but my desire to see a good story finished overrules all. So, when I see the next chapter, nomatter what it may be, I will gush about this story the way it should be gushed over.

Deal?
dontletgo chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
Dude where did you go ?
CrazyTommyb chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Wow this is really awesome! You're really good at this:)
The Weatherwitch chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
oh no. OH NO! she did NOT just say that!

lol

this is really cool!

please please please update soon!
J.C Jackals chapter 7 . 8/17/2010
I'm loving the interaction between Kyle and Jake. It's kind of adorable and more funny in the good way. :)
J.C Jackals chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
So far Joey is my second favorite character next to Kyle.

Great chapter, I didn't notice anything wrong with it and I don't feel like ruining it for myself an nitpicking at it...

*loving the fic*
J.C Jackals chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I saw this in another authors favorite and I had to check it out.

It's way better than I imagined. It should have more reviews- a lot more!

Anyway, I'm loving Kyle and the emotions and the issue you addressed in chapter one. It's all going together smoothly.

This is definitely something I'll be adding to my favorites once I'm finished.
i v o r y w i n g s chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
Please pleae update! :(

I love this story! :(
mirji chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
love the story, but i would like to know, do you have something against freshman?
TymCon chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Well this was a good back story chapter. I hope its not all in this past tense though:S Anyway i like youre charcters, The pe teacher seemed funny:P Pity she left.

Nicole also seems quite...catty and of course i like youre main character. Theres no real mistakes in this chapter its actually quite well written. If i have one complaint, small bit of info dump but i dont think theres anyway to avoid that in this opening chapter.
Suanghu chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
This is freaking awesome! The best I've read so far, can't wait until you update! XD
136 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »