Reviews for A Rosie by Any Other Name
Mrs.IdontgiveaF chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
lol my birthday is october 16 and i turned 16 i was pretty happy to lol. i hope you add more on this story soon i really like it. please add more.
Regin chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
driftveilings chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Awesome!

Kiley does seem like a bit of a whore, but it also seems that there is something else...

Meh, I'd be hanging out with Ivy since I roll in that clique xD

Jet seems cute.

Keep up the good work! T.T Tons of homework suck... but I'm in middle school XD
Far.abi chapter 3 . 11/26/2008
cool story. can't wait for an update! do you have character pics?
Hidden Flowers chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Update? And John McCain was at your school? Seriously? I actually wish he'd won. I've nothing against Obama, I;m just Republican.
Lady Katreina chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
Hazzah! Thank you for updating. I do like how this story is going, even though Rosie is a... little jumpy. I like that she's making friends pretty quickly. (Congratulations on the Jeopardy geekness!)
Jevanminx chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Damn you for seeing HSM 3, I wanna see it. I like Kiley, she's cool, hehehehe.

JM
Endowment's Seraph chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
This was great. I really enjoyed it. I know, the older you get the more life piles on. believe me, it doesn't go away! but I hope you can squeeze in a few minutes here and there to write, I'm really intrigued to read how this all will play out.

~Mel
writergirl2796 chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
i love this story. it is completely awsome. please update soon. LOL i love it. u r a great writer.
yoshi chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
hi) i loe your story...jet seems so CUTE))))

ahahaha...(long legs!)hahahahah

iim from peru and although high school musical 3 isnt in premiere i already saw it)XD

wel hope u update soon)

xoxo
Justine chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Wow, I didn't think I'd enjoy that as much as I did. Great, can't wait to see how it progresses. Oh, and Pete sounds like an ass. :D
Lady Katreina chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Ah I love it! I could feel her rage and this story rocks. Thank you so much for updating!
Amaguq chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
I really like where this story is going. I'm glad there can be a non-hookery cheerleader (hehe hookery!). And her temper! I LOVE IT! A girl that will get in anybody's face and make them quiver in fear! Keep writing! Umm...please...
LondonLi chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
I really like this story so far! Great start and it's fun being inside Rosie's head!
tornangelwings chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
love it~ sang in a sing song voice. its really good, i like the contrast, keep it up i would love to read mroe.