Reviews for Love is Strange
Kellie chapter 42 . 8/12/2009
Gosh, Sam.

Love it, the whole thing, and it shouldn't be a surprise by now.

I just love what you do. It's .. dare I say it? .. It's magical :D
AmorphousHeart chapter 42 . 8/11/2009
I'm almost sad that I finished it but I've enjoyed every sentence I read. You truly do have talent. *hugs*
Jourdan Ibe chapter 42 . 8/11/2009
And now I cry uncontrolably. I loved the ending. This has been my favorite story for a while now. Wow, I remember waiting for chapter 14! It's come such a long way since then. I can only hope that eventually I gain your work ethics to finally finish my own story I've been writing. Great job, unbelievable story. I look forward to your future work.
AmorphousHeart chapter 17 . 8/10/2009
:D :D :D :D They kissed! :D :D :D :D

You made my day.
AmorphousHeart chapter 15 . 8/10/2009
“I’m treating it like a wish.” he said quietly. “If I don’t tell, maybe it’ll come true.”

Your writing is making my heart melt.
AmorphousHeart chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
So adorable I can't even stand it, I swear.
AmorphousHeart chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
Chapter 6 is by far my favorite chapter so far. I love the tenderness between Ryan and Alex. You write both of the characters so well and uniquely. Can't wait to finish reading this tonight. :)
Stefen chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
I know I just reviewed a couple of hours ago, but this truly is a spectacular story. You know when something is so cute and gorgeous and adorable that it breaks your heart a little? That's totally what this story did to me, so I thank you again for writing it. It's SO GOOD! I reckon you should write an epilogue of Ryan and Alex as old (or just older) men. Kind of to see where they ended up, how the whole not having babies issue was resolved, whether Ryan did the whole family business thing in the end. But even without an epilogue, this story is truly fantastic and I really really loved it. You made my week. Thanks again.
Stefen chapter 42 . 8/9/2009
Oh my goodness. That has to be one of the cutest stories I've ever read. That was adorable. I loved it. You're very talented. This story made me smile the whole way through. :)
lotrdeana17 chapter 42 . 8/9/2009
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed reading it. The story was romantic and heart warming, and I loved that it was set in Texas.

I look forward to reading more of your work. And if you'd like a little advice, I found that your style of description was a little repetitive. Great writing though!

All the best to you.
CucumberPrincess chapter 42 . 8/5/2009
dfgl;kfd. lkdfhg;dflgkh! dflg;dflkgh

YAY~!

*cries and dies of happiness and swoon-y-ness*
FanoraJane chapter 13 . 8/3/2009
She walked over to the microwave, and opened the door. Sitting inside was a really delicious looking cake.

...in the microwave?

love the story!
VampireNightX chapter 42 . 7/31/2009
Oh My GOSH! This story is by far the best one I've ever read! EVER! It was amazing! I'm sorry I didn't review any of the other chapters but I was too focused on reading to review! Forgive me!
Big Brown Eyes chapter 42 . 7/29/2009
I couldn't stop reading. I read the whole thing in 1 day. Two words, LOVED (notice the all CAPS) it! You're an amazing writer.

Can't wait to read your future stories!
Onyx Rozen Maiden chapter 42 . 7/28/2009
OMG! he actually asked Alex to marry him! Or at least stay with him, that's so Cute! i love how you did it in that specific room above the stalls and stuff!
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »