Reviews for Love is Strange
Amarillo Gal chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I think I'm on chapter 5 or so now, and I'm typing this now because I couldn't stop reading.

I love that this story is placed in the panhandle! Since I live in Amarillo I can relate to a bunch of the setting, and it's a lot easier to picture! Your characters this far are amazing, I was iffy about reading a huge story like this, but they drew me in.

so, thank you.

gothicHobbit08 chapter 42 . 7/27/2009
aww! squeal! they're so cute. I loved it.
Ty Taco chapter 42 . 7/26/2009
AW.

Boo Bear, is it retarded that I'm like...crying?

That chapter was SO god.

Especially that ending.

That definitely wasn't in the edit you let me read a while back.

I really really honestly loved the chapter.

And BTW, imagining us in that final scene definitely isn't whats makin me cry.

;]

xoxoxoxoxox,

Ty
Makeshift Heart chapter 42 . 7/26/2009
Wonderful story, I really enjoyed reading it, though i have to say I am a little sad its over. I look forward to reading more of your work.
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 42 . 7/26/2009
oh gosh. This is my official feel-good story. I swear it gives me warm and fuzzy feeling every time i read it.

The end of this chapter made my heart race. The are so PERFECT together.

This has to be my second favorite chapter in this whole story. My first is the one where they have their first kiss in the bathroom right after the tornado.
AsylumFox chapter 42 . 7/26/2009
Ah, I love this story. I'm usually reduced to a giggling wreck at some parts, but it's great. It's fun reading something that makes you just wanna laugh from being amused and happy. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into writing this story!
jessicas favorite stories chapter 42 . 7/26/2009
is this over?

it shouldnt be !

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this story!
Ninjapocky chapter 42 . 7/26/2009
While reading the entire wedding scene, I kept thinking to myself: 'What if... nah, I shouldn't expect anything, I'll jinx it. But... nah, stop thinking about it."

Then, at that last paragraph/sentence, I clapped my hands and said "I knew it!" like a huge dork.

I can just see a curtain closing on the scene. Wow.

This was amazing, and I'm glad to see it come full circle. *praises*
infinite silence chapter 42 . 7/25/2009
aw i loved this story (:
Jen chapter 41 . 7/3/2009
I really enjoyed the first half of this story because you're actually building up to their relationship. Now, Alex and Ryan are cute together, but they're rather boring. They seem to fit each other perfectly; how often do you think this happens in real life? There are a lot of differences in a relationship just because the personality of the individuals' involved differ. Even in the most "perfect" relationship (if such things exist), there are problems. But Alex and Ryan seem to just fit together effortlessly. Maybe that's what you were going for, but it does not seem realistic.

Also, I have a problem with the reactions of the family when they learn of Alex and Ryan's relationships. Kelsey and Anne have basically the same reaction. Alex's grandmother is fine with it. Even Ryan's dad is fine with it after some quick convincing from his son. ...Quick? I would think that Ryan's dad would need a lot more time to get over the fact that his son is gay considering how you first portrayed the father. Can't you think of other ways people would react? So everyone accepts them and voices their acceptance. Hooray. It makes your characters seem flat, it's dull, and it's NOT realistic (especially in TEXAS?). Do these characters serve a purpose? Or are they just there to validate the relationship over and over again (despite the fact that Alex and Ryan are not facing any struggles which could make them doubt their relationship)?

At this point, it seems as if the story could go on forever because it doesn't seem to have a plot at this point (or any conflicts to resolve). You did keep me entertain for part of the story, tho. So thanks
gothicHobbit08 chapter 41 . 7/1/2009
oh, so Alex did top... I was wondering if that was actually going to happen _~ 41 chapters and it's still a story! And there's still new and yummy stuff happening... keep writing!
AsylumFox chapter 41 . 6/2/2009
I gotta say this story was really refreshing to read. It was really nice to see a couple where it wasn't a total fight for dominance between the two guys. Or that neither of them have a snarky, overly cocky attitude, or are trying to kill themselves or on drugs well I'm sure you get the idea haha. It's a very relaxing and heartwarming read. Gosh that sounds silly haha, but it's true. I really hope you keep writing and not just this story, you're good at it. Now I'm off to your profile to see if you've got any other stories I need to read!
Kellie D chapter 41 . 5/12/2009
Woo, and this story is back!

Made me very happy.

I've missed you, fictionpress' most talented writer D;

How's life?
Rhys-the-Redeemed chapter 31 . 4/7/2009
favorite and alert. i would have sooner but i dont like to alert 'till the end. but i got tired of searching for it...

my heart is made of sequins,
little-twinklestar chapter 41 . 4/6/2009
I keep it simple and short: thanks for the new chapter *hugs*
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »