Reviews for Love is Strange
EPuppy chapter 9 . 9/14/2013
RxA :3 theyre sooo cuteee together!
EPuppy chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
OMG thiss is sooo my lifeeee! :3 love ur writtin style :)
EPuppy chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
This is by faaaaaaar the best chap everrr! Ryan reminds me of my crush and wat happened :3
EPuppy chapter 5 . 9/14/2013
OMG that was sooo cool hahah that happned to me once :$ i know how u feel Alex! :p aww
pewdiepie chapter 42 . 7/4/2013
this is beautiful. the world that comes to mind when i read this is "easily," because thie relationship had a nice flow and even with Alexs quirks you could still see the all out love ryan had for him without beng to lovey beyond belief.
bbbee chapter 42 . 3/14/2013
This was sweet. :)

hugs
Guest chapter 18 . 3/11/2013
The build up on their friendship is great. It makes the relationship better to read! Awesome story:)
Guest chapter 42 . 12/1/2012
What a time to stop writing! I am in suspence i hope you come back to this some day.
Peacock Slayer chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
my gosh i swear i felt my heart stop when i read the last paragraph *SQUEELS* so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is a good story, but you should try to avoid using lightly so often.
Nice work chapter 42 . 11/24/2012
Your eye for detail, especially with descriptions of physical things (like his skin stretching because it was dried from being sunburned) really added to the story. Easily one of the best I've read on FP.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Okay, I'm only on the third chapter but I had to stop and give a bit of advice. You seem to include A LOT of unnecessary descriptions and things into each chapter. Like, I don't need to know how many bottles of shampoo Alex has or about how they cleaned up beer bottles making sure that one of them didn't fall over. And I don't really need a description of ever square inch of the place. Too much of that kind of stuff gets boring after awhile.
MzGottaLottaMoney chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Awww! I really like this story...as i read it, I just couldn't quit smiling. I enjoyed every bit of this story. I love Ryan's personality but especially loved Alex's. Ryan is just so calm and knows when to do something in a situation. But Alex is like always nervous and I noticed he did come a little out of his shell later on, or in better words, became a little more comfortable with himself and Ryan as the story progressed. But they are so cute together! They're just so adorable. (I really need to quit rambling on)

But i think that it was a very refreshing story. I liked the fact that you didnt rush this couple into anything really. What i found interesting was the fact that Anne was so comfortable with them and Ryan could tell her anything and she wouldnt get upset...at all. She supported them and that's what I liked about her. I guess she was one of them "rare moms".

I know I dont have to say this but lets say it slipped out, k? Well you did kind of rush the whole Mike apologizing so soon part...but it fit for this story.

So overall this story was amazing! and just forget I even just said that part about Ryan's dad (Mike). I gotta admit, this is one of the best stories I've read on FP. :-)
The.Flailing chapter 42 . 7/13/2012
Oh

My

Fucking

God.

This Story.

THIS STORY.

This is the single best masterpiece I've read in my entire life.

I. LOVE. THIS. STORY. HOLY BALLS.

I love your style; it's so simple and elegant, and it's perfect for telling this story! The way the writing is slim and the descriptions are enough, but never overbearing. I love it. In most stories, I feel like I get immersed in the character's lives, and the romance is sort of produced from that, but this story is different. While reading this, I felt that the style and the way the story flowed allowed me to be immersed in the romance, first and foremost. I've never read anything like this, and it's AMAZING!

Thank you so much! This is such a masterpiece!

The character development is also excellent in the piece! I love Alex! He's so cute! AND OMG RYAN. SO HOT. They make such a great couple! I love how Alex sort of grew out of his shyness at the end. Ryan treats him so well! Haha I laughed soooooo hard at that scene when they're camping, the morning after they first sleep together. SO PRICELESS! XDDD Could not stop laughing! And Cricket! OMG SO CUTE TOO! The emotions and themes and everything is just superb. The whole situation surrounding Alex's father made me sad, and the whole fiasco with Ryan's father had me biting my nails and perched on the edge of my chair. Anne is so sweet, and so lovely though. AHHHHH SUCH AN AMAZING STORY!

I only have one, tiny criticism to offer: In the last chunk of the story, perhaps the last five to ten chapters, it is my personal belief that the word "easily" is used too often. But that's the only fault I can find with this.

Thank you so much for writing (and finishing!) this piece! Love is Strange had such a special place in my heart; honestly I've read it front to back four times in the past year! I'm sorry I didn't have the courage to review until now, but now that I have an account, I review proudly! Well done!
crazypianoman2194 chapter 42 . 6/21/2012
This has been such a great honor to read. I really love your writing, and your plot was just great. This is one of the best fictions that I have read in a long time. In fact I think I have learned some things from reading this. Have you considered trying to publish? I think it would be great. Well anyway thank you so much for this amazing piece of work. I have thouroughly enjoyed it.
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »