Reviews for Love is Strange
Alex Dark chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
Good chapter, hope it stays that way. I tend to have a short attention span, so I might not always review after every chapter. Not saying that to make it seem like I hate this or something, just thought I'd mention it.

Alex dark
Alex Dark chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
This is actually pretty good. As long as there is something going on I'll still read it. Stuff like this tends to end up with a 'traditional' [male x female] relationship, and I can already see the potential in it. I don't usually like those, there are too many and I don't really understand them too well.

good luck, I'll keep reading,

Alex dark
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 42 . 3/26/2012
o.O What an ending! I totally loved this story and I'm so glad that I ditched my assignment (that's due in 4 1/2 hours...) to finish reading it! xD I swore I saw a sequel too so I'll be checking that out in a moment... (or after my assignment...stupid Uni...) great job on this :D
someplacenice chapter 42 . 2/23/2012
This is such a perfect story, I really liked it the first time and have read it like three times over. It's so lovely. :D
xfffxfxfx chapter 42 . 2/10/2012
This is the first slash story I read on Fiction Press. It's simply beautiful, wallowing in the sheer simple joy of narrative, sense impressions, the movements of the heart.

Delicate and, in a way, matchless.
R.P. Ann chapter 42 . 1/27/2012
So yeah, I finally finished took me... a month because I've been sooooooo busy with stuff, I read the first 32 chapters in like 2 days and just today I finally finished the other 10. Well, I loved it ((heart)) I really did it was really good. One of my faves ((heart)) Loved it ((heart)). You're good :D Ther were little spelling mistakes but the rest was welll :D You're an amazing writer :D
Liquid Colour chapter 42 . 1/14/2012
Fao, I have one reaction to this story:

SJFDAJFD;SAJFK;DSJAKFJKLDF

THAT IS JUST SO FUCKING ADORABLE.

When I read the final paragraph, I was a bit confused, then I continued reading it over again, and then started freaking out, squealing loudly to myself. That is the greatest ending to a story I've ever read.

Anyway... Enough of my fangirling, I loved this whole story. It was very well written. I could see anticipate that it would be Ryan to make the first move, even saying the magical "L" word first. They go together so adorably; Ryan is strong, calm, and brave, and Alex is gentle, shy, and kind. I absolutely adored this story.

Though, I just wish to make you aware of the fact that I noticed you said the word "easily" a lot, even putting it into situations that really didn't make much sense, but the beauty of the story overcome that one minor issue.

Props to ya, man. I loved it.

10/10
mumbojumbo chapter 42 . 1/3/2012
Such a wonderful love story; and the ending is one of the sweetest and most memorable I have ever read. Love Alex who is sweet and gentle and Ryan, a perfect partner who is caring, patient and strong.
mumbojumbo chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
I felt so sorry for Alex at how Ryan's dad treated him at the dinner table cos Alex and Ryan deserve to love each other just like any two people who fall in love. The picture of Ryan putting down his hand beside his chair and Alex grabbing for it and they were happy with that little hidden gesture of love for each other really tugged at my heart; well written.
Kmmy chapter 42 . 12/31/2011
The ending was sweet and had me grinning like an idiot. This is one story I really hated to see end, I love Alex's gentleness and Ryan's strength. They are just a wonderful couple and I would so love to read more about them.
1 chapter 42 . 12/29/2011
Thank you.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 42 . 12/12/2011
It's so warm and fuzzy! It makes me just want to squeeze something.
falling-into-fate chapter 42 . 12/11/2011
OH MY GOD. NO WAY! I wasn't expecting an ending like that! So cute!

I loved this. Amazing story!
QuickSilverSand chapter 42 . 11/22/2011
a bit slow moving at times, but awesome story
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 42 . 11/20/2011
This was really good. I... normally I'd talk about something specific that I liked, like a favorite part or something, but the whole thing seems to be my favorite part, so... great job!

Oh, I really liked the pace of the story. It wasn't super-fast, but it wasn't slow at all. It worked really well.

I think that's all I have to say. Thanks for writing this; it was absolutely wonderful.

Kiyoshi'sGirl64 and Kiyoshi