Reviews for Love is Strange
Springerlight chapter 42 . 10/25/2011
I'm really really happy to have gotten to read this, and will probably end up re-reading it before long

Alex is a gorgeous character and I was in love with him from the start! Ryan is, just as amazing and every part of the story captured and held my attention!

Thank-you for writing this XD
BlueOrchide190 chapter 42 . 10/17/2011
Wow. Just, wow.

This was seriously an AMAZING story and an absolute pleasure to read. Thank you SO much for creating such an interesting piece and posting it for people like me to lose themselves in!

The characters, and their personalities; The realism, the controversy; the story's plot line, the consistencies; everything was just so well put together and portrayed... I just don't know what else to do other than gush about LiS. I absolutely loved every minute of reading it, from start to finish, and even though it's a story I normally wouldn't consider (the ranch-style life and such), I often caught myself smiling openly throughout the chapters, and constantly feeling a warmth in my chest at the little moment's Ryan & Alex shared. :)

You're definitely an excellent writer, sir, and I look forward to any other works you decide to post for us in the future (I see a sequel - that's exciting! - I'll look forward to seeing where that goes). The only thing I can maybe pop in there 'constructive criticism' wise would be that I noticed you mentioning everyone, especially RxA 'grinning' a LOT. That's not a bad thing, and in a new relationship it's honestly JUST like that (constantly smiling at EVERYTHING the other person does). I just saw it popping up over and over throughout almost every paragraph in the story. It's not exactly a bad thing, don't worry. It's just repetitive. I just thought I'd mention it ~ Maybe you could find another way, or word, to describe the particular action in your future stories just so it's not so 'repetitive'? Maybe? I don't know... I'm certainly NOT trying to put you down or anything. I might just be weird about it, haha. Sorry if I'm offending you or anything by this? That's certainly NOT my intention.

Any-who ~ I just wanted to be yet another praise-giver to your already impressive review-fan-base here, and to also pop in my 2 cents somewhere in there ;) Take care and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Sincerely, all the way from Canada; Christina [BO190] x
LateNightTurtle chapter 41 . 8/23/2011
wait, so Alex topped in the last chatper? :P
furthestcoast chapter 42 . 7/13/2011
SO FUCKING CUTE. 3333

I felt like some pieces went by too quickly, and I'm not diggin' how you didn't give us an epilogue, but it was still awesome.

Great job. 3
deshaunwalker chapter 42 . 6/29/2011
I loved the story, so very much! And the ending was really sweet ~
MoonBeauty chapter 34 . 6/23/2011
Okay. Finally they go on vacation that's all I have to say. How many times have relatives walked in or interrupted them in some way?

Too many. That's how much.
MoonBeauty chapter 30 . 6/23/2011
Wow.
MoonBeauty chapter 21 . 6/23/2011
:) I'm a very happy camper.
MoonBeauty chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Love love love this story. Looking forward to more. :)
erismalfoy chapter 42 . 4/13/2011
I love this story so much! It was great how they didn't immediately just fall into bed. Everything was so realistic and simple to imagine, especially the weather. Having lived in Texas for 18 years I know how annoying it can be. This has to be my favorite original fiction story I've read on fictionpress. I fell in love with your characters, especially Alex, Ryan, and Anne. The relationship between Alex and Kelsey was great too.
sapere chapter 42 . 1/24/2011
Aw I loved this story so much! Great characters! And u could really tell they cared about each other. I hope in the sequel Ryan gets to feel a little jealous and insecure, tho ;)
sirkurtsie chapter 42 . 1/7/2011
OMG WOW i loved this story... I cant believe just how amazing this story was! keep on writting
lost in pale blue chapter 42 . 8/12/2010
I love this to pieces! You have created such awesome, engaging characters and I had so much fun reading about Alex and Ryan falling in love. Their relationship was awesome right from the start and I'm so happy that they ended up being accepted by their families and friends.

I saw that you started a sequel and I'm excited to see what else you have in store for them :)
blue-eyes27 chapter 31 . 7/14/2010
awkward presents ftw. Kelsey and Alex are really cute in-laws...Ryan and Alex are adorable...Love the chappie, as always! Keep up the amazing work!

~K
blue-eyes27 chapter 30 . 7/14/2010
ARRGH! Stupid Mike...god..he's an idiot and a bastard. I'm glad it worked out in the end though. Anne and Mike aren't as lovey-dovey as they used to be..is divorce in the future? Hm...I loved the ending..cute, fluffy, and citrusy! :D Amazing chappie, as always! Keep writing!

~K