Reviews for Love is Strange
blue-eyes27 chapter 29 . 7/14/2010
Oh god...*shields eyes* NO! I hope that wasn't Mike...anyone else would be fine... *sigh* Alex and Ryan never get alone time... D"X I feel bad for them... Amazing chappie, as always!

blue-eyes27 chapter 28 . 7/14/2010
Aw..too cute! Kelsey is such a wonderful character! Cricket is cute!XD I love Ryan and Alex together! Haha.. way to scar a little kid for life...Ryan and his urges. *sigh* Amazing chappie, as always!

blue-eyes27 chapter 27 . 7/13/2010
haha..I knew she was preggo. I also knew that Kelsey knew about Alex and Ryan! Haha..my deductive skills are amazing! Yes, Alex and Ryan are so cute together! Kelsey and Alex...I like the little moments they have together! They're perfect in-laws! :D Amazing chappie, as always!

blue-eyes27 chapter 26 . 7/13/2010
I knew it! Kelsey is preggo! Haha.. Lol.. I think Kelsey also figured that Alex and Ryan were togther... aw...cute chappie!

blue-eyes27 chapter 25 . 7/13/2010
Haha..aw..nice shower scene. Of course, Alex ends up getting hurt. XD Kelsey seems really nice...and she's probably a lot like Anne...I betcha she'll find out soon. God, Mike *facepalm* Gah! They're both gonna be 18 soon, so maybe Alex and Ryan can move out. Love the chappie, as always!

blue-eyes27 chapter 24 . 7/13/2010
Aw...cute! ...bad timing for Alex and Ryan..Oh Mike's a meanie. XP Why is everyone so homophobic? Like the store manager, Mike, and probably the rest of the town... *sigh* I know they'll support each other, and so will Anne and Elizabeth...Emily wouldn't care..but she needs no details. Haha..love the chappie, as always!

blue-eyes27 chapter 23 . 7/13/2010
LOL! I love Anne...she's a really great mom! I'm glad she supports Ryan and Alex, and I have a feeling Elizabeth will too. XD ...she likes details? Haha... that's interesting. :D Love the chappie, as always!

blue-eyes27 chapter 22 . 7/13/2010
Haha...Emily just has to ruin the moment! LOL! Cute/citrusy chappie..I loved it! Your writing is brilliant! XD Hm... Ryan and Alex are soo good together! Their general chemistry is amazing! Thankies for another amazing chappie!

blue-eyes27 chapter 20 . 7/13/2010
Ahh...In walk the homophobes. Gah! What will Ryan and Alex do? They have each other, and Anne, hopefully Elizabeth and Emily as well. XD I love teh fluff! Amazing chappie, as always!

blue-eyes27 chapter 19 . 7/13/2010
LOL! *squeal* Ryan and Alex are too cute! I love them! :D Yep, Cricket and then Mike...they just hafta ruin the moment! I love the flow of your writing and I love LiS! :D Please keep writing, the world needs more of it! All 6 at dinner *gasp* Oh, the possibilities. that sounded like a Campbell's soup commercial...

blue-eyes27 chapter 18 . 7/13/2010
Aw..cute chapie! I love Anne and Elizabeth, they're the kind of moms I would want in real life. Alex's granma sounds interesting...can't wait to read about her! XD

blue-eyes27 chapter 17 . 7/13/2010
AW! Cute chappie! I loved it! As always,

blue-eyes27 chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
I love how you go from a light and airy conversation to a tornado/severe weather scene, to a fluffy/citrusy scene! It's wonderful! XD Hoping for lemons in the future!Amazing chappie, as always!

blue-eyes27 chapter 15 . 7/13/2010
Aw..really adorable! Why does Mike care more for the farm than his son's happiness? I suspect he is homophobic... When they're riding the horses...great imagery. :D OH NOES! Poor pony...*sniffle* What's up with all these animals dying? I love the dialouge... the last scene as well! They're so good together! You write amazingly and I hope you'll keep up the wonderful work! Love the chappie, as always!

blue-eyes27 chapter 14 . 7/13/2010
Haha...I loved the frosting scene! So adorable! LOL..I wonder when they'll confess. O.O ...ROFL was that a sexual innuedo I spotted at the bottom? Love the chappie, as always! Please keep up the amazing work! Am I leaving too many reviews? . Oh well... this story deserves them!

508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »