Reviews for Love is Strange
blue-eyes27 chapter 13 . 7/13/2010
Yay for teh fluff! Aw...cute! I just knew Alex was gonna get sick as soon as his mom came home...hopefully Ryan won't get sick! :D Love the chappie, as always!

blue-eyes27 chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
Aw! Really adorable chappie! I love the whole "Mommy, daddy" thing Ryan and Alex have going. Cricket is cute and that's a perfect name! Wonder if Elizbeth will find Ryan and Alex in Alex's room again..:D Love the chappie, as always!

blue-eyes27 chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
NO! D"X Poor Hank...I'm gonna miss him. He was a good dog..*sniffle* My guinea pig died last month...I remember touching him when he was all cold...and stiff. *sobs* That's horrible! God, Mike *headdesk* He's a homophobe..I can tell. Mom's have wonderful intuition...haha..Elizabeth and Anne will probably figure it out before Alex and Ryan get together...haha. I can't believe Alex feels worse than Ryan does...interesting. I'm just wondering if Anne and Mike know that Alex's dad died? Hm...Amazing chappie, as always..:D

blue-eyes27 chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
haha..so now they've both had dreams about each other! Alex's mom notices something's up...Ryan and Alex are kinda obvious! Haha...:D Love the chappie, as always!

blue-eyes27 chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
LOL! They're just going to have a brilliant time at this party..aren't they? Haha...no I don't want Hank to die! He's a sweetie! :D Amazing chappie, as always!

blue-eyes27 chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
Haha..for a second there I thought there was a lemon. I was like, "Wha? O.O Isn't their relationship moving too fast?" Then I figured it was a dream...aw..poor Alex. Haha..I love the story! Keep writing, the world needs more of your stories! As always,

blue-eyes27 chapter 7 . 7/13/2010
Aw! This story is wonderful! The characters are really well thought out and the plot is amazing! The dialouge is awesome and the way you write is beautiful! I wonder what Alex and Ryan will do next...hm. Please keep writing and hope you have an enjoyable summer! :D As always,

ZeeRogue chapter 42 . 7/5/2010
I love this story. It has to be the cutest thing I've ever read. I never knew something could be this sweet. And that it's in Texas makes a happy too, 'case that's where I'm from. This is definatley a story to remember. ;)
LateNightTurtle chapter 42 . 6/26/2010
NO! the story's ending! :[ please amke a sequel! please please please!
LateNightTurtle chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
hm was the song "Love Is Strange" ur inspiration for the title of this story? haha xD wenever i hear that song, i think of Dirty Dancing
yuck chapter 14 . 6/6/2010
I honestly had a really hard time reading this story. The whole 'mommy' and 'daddy' thing is not cute in the slightest. In fact it is creepy, weird, and disgusting. Don't get me wrong when that part of the plot was introduced it was normal cute teasing... but to carry that shit on is just creepy. The entire time I read it all I get is connotations of girls with daddy issues fucking men twice their age and calling them 'daddy' to feel better about themselves. Creepy.
whereismyorangehoodie chapter 42 . 4/20/2010
...It ended? Gah! I love this story! I wasn't all that sure how i felt about the way you ended it but I've come to love it!
lunasea chapter 42 . 4/17/2010
I LOVED IT TO DEATH! AND THE ENDING IS FABULOUS!~ UR LIKE MY FAV AUTHOR AND I ABSOLUTELY ADORE U NOW!~~
surrealtraversity chapter 42 . 1/31/2010
Egads! This story was absolutely and positively WONDERFUL! I loved it. Ryan is pretty much perfect and Alex was just such a sweetheart. You did an excellent job. I applaud you.
cocorolla chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
:D I do love me a country slash story.
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »