Reviews for Love is Strange
AlbinoApples chapter 42 . 12/24/2009
Awesome, awesome, awesome! I can't believe I read it all in one day...and it only took me seven straight hours. Not kidding. Absolutly amazing. Props.
moonshine-love chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
wow.

this was amazing, way to go!

you really need to do a sequel.

:]
ScifiSOS chapter 42 . 11/17/2009
Not to be rude or anything but god I thought that was never going to end. I loved it n all but both of my legs fell asleep from sittin on em too long XD.

Loved the story loved how they don't immediatly -like click and come out. just yeah wow! ]

Have a nice night!

ScifiSOS
sweetniyakoyahoo.com chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
sweet and sexy, with sad moments and happy moments, absolutely engaging...the story gave back the true life of those living on ranches without turning it into a cheesy cowboy-style plot

I felt close to the story itself, mainly because I know that kind of life, and because I am like Alex personalitywise... wich made me feel all his emotions with the same intensity...

thank you for sharing such a beautiful piece with us!

email...if you want to talk...
Daedhira Dhna chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Wow .. I hope you're happy ... I just spent the whole day reading this when I should have been working. What can I say, it was so good - clearly I have my priorities right! :D

As a sidenote, read the profile - good luck with the bf - I'm really glad this allowed you to find him - wish it worked like that for me!
lauren chapter 37 . 10/14/2009
they finaly did it! good for them! ]
lauren chapter 32 . 10/13/2009
wow... they have some really f'd dreams dont they?
Turquoise Mage chapter 41 . 10/12/2009
Sorry to write again but i just felt bad that i said i hated the ending i loved it but hated that it ended if that clarifies anything sorry again.
Turquoise Mage chapter 42 . 10/12/2009
I just loved the story so much but i must say i hate the ending unless your making a sequel i'd love you if you made a sequel but if you don't i still love you and your stories thanks for an amazing read i'm looking forward to more of your work.
Bittersweet Reverie chapter 42 . 10/11/2009
This was really great! I really loved your characters, Alex and Ryan especially. Great personalities. I hope you continue writing stories as your writing is fabulous! Such a heart warming story, definitely puts a smile on my face and makes me sigh! lol.
Purple Sunset chapter 42 . 9/28/2009
Well, yay!

Alex Ryan
Kimberly Beckwith chapter 42 . 9/16/2009
OMG OMG Is that a wedding ring OMG! I want more need more write more soon!
Deciding chapter 42 . 8/17/2009
Fabulous (: Adore the characters, especially Ryan, Alex, Kelsey and Anne (: Story was gorgeous ~ So glad you worked slowly up to them getting together but making little comments to show how attracted they were to each other before they finally did.. And then how their relationship developed when they were together.. So many stories go straight from them being in denial to them having sex non-stop so it is gorgeous to find one like this! Definitely one of my all time favorites!
Lijo chapter 42 . 8/14/2009
Oh, just discovered that you finished your story!

A great ending to a really, really lovely story. Thank you!

Gonna rewind now and read it all again ;-)

Hope to read more from you!
Random chapter 42 . 8/14/2009
Beautifully written and very captivating, I just read it in one sitting _' but i enjoyed every minute and i must add that ending was unbelievably sweet.
508 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »