Reviews for Everything Feels More Meaningful In Graveyards
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
this is a pretty awesome story. I liked the imagery. the title was very creative. I've always felt that things are more meaningful in graveyards ;p
freakyAngel chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Whoa, girl, don't you ever dare say this is stupid, hear? I'm not exactly a supporter of slash - though I don't have any problems with it - but hell, you make it seem perfectly normal. And the tone and the feeling's all there, as if Jeremy didn't have a choice but to kill for no reason (now that sentence there sounds a bit off) and Jesse still loves him no matter what. Nothing like those dumbass stories of unrequited love where being evil doesn't matter; Jesse does sort of take the serial killer part as vapour, but he still acknowledges that it's hard to be in love with him.

Eh, can't summarize my thoughts well, I'm shit with summary. Never did do well in any of those summarizing tests. Ah well.

All in all, you did great. The ending's a little abrupt, maybe slightly rushed, but I like the way it was worded. Not much of a reference to Bonnie & Clyde in the entire piece, but that's hardly the point.

Great one. Never come across another story and style quite like yours. You got my respect. ;P
McKinley Cooper chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
The scene is powerful-so are the characters. I love the description of sundowm.

McKinley
East-0f-Eden chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
meh, it's ok. I would have liked it better if I had know the charters better and there was more development. but keep writting.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
If you asked me what I liked about this, I wouldn't be able to tell you. I just. . . liked it. lol. It's strange, usually I try to find reasons for liking things, but this. . .I just liked it. So, I think that's a good sign haha. Keep it up, this was (in my opinion) a great piece.

Faith
XxcryingoutloudxX chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That's good, well, i thought it was anyway...

but still, in 1 girls opion it's good. Plz continiue(Did i spell that right? oh who gives a rats ass.)