Reviews for Crosswords
QQ chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
;-; This was saad. Good writing though *sniffles*
blurrylights chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
I really liked this...but I was annoyed as hell at the ending. Adam was so "intellectual", but he couldn't tell that Kelly liked him and that he was leading her on in a way?

I really did like Kelly as a main character, but I feel like crying for her. She deserves more then what she has. Overall, you did an awesome job. I had so much fun reading this. :)
Chryssa'2305 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
My GOd, that's sad! REally great story, though. I think this would make a great story, long story, i mean. It has everything a great story needs: Love, humor, angst, guy who is clueless, girl who likes him but he is dating her best friend. Ok, those last few aren't nessecary in all the stories, but for this, it's really good.

~Chryssa
Antiope chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Okay well unrequtied love stories are always sad and a bit depressing but the characters are awesome. I really feel bad for Kelly. I love happy endings but they aren't always possible. Adam was a guy I would love to hate but he didn't mean to hurt her...what can you do? Great story overall!
Inkless chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
loved it. absolutely adorable. you use 'whom' in the first or second paragraph when you should use 'who'. use 'who' as the subject, 'whom' as an object. that's all that i can remember ]
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Ahh, it sounded so fantastic and then- tragedy! Lol, i think you should've added angst to the genre... haa. I'm glad she didn't end up with him, though. It's more realistic, plus, who knows if they stay together? Well, i'm being optimistic. But, yeah, I know a guy like that too- exceedingly nice and friendly, makes the girl feel special-ish, and then, oohh no, i'm actually going out with this other girl. anyway, lovely shot.
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This was...wow!

Intense? check. Funny? check. Sad? check? Great? Oh, yeah.

I can't believe this is a oneshot. It'd be a great fic. Long fic, I mean.

Anyways, great work here! Congrats.
mia5081 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I really loved this. Despite the fact that it didn't end with a happily ever after. It was greatly written, and different than all the other stories where the guy realizes he's made a mistake about asking out the wrong girl.

Great job!

~Mia
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
It's amazing writing, though I would've classified it as Humor/Drama as a warning. (Humor tends to indicate pure, cliche fluff, which I love, too.) Kelly's emotions are really felt, and you also can't hate Christine. It's an interesting setup, but I love it, and I love this oneshot. Kudos to woodstock1969 for adding it to our c2. (:
x3life chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
aw this was so depressing (
Jainblu chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow, hi!

I know I'm not includded in the "yu guys" you threw out back there but I thought I'd review anyway.

Aww, i really liked this, okay not cos I'm a sardonic, person who enjoys seeing people (even made up people in pain) but ... um because, well I actually don't know,

it might have been the way it was written, then again it could have been the subject, not that I'm inn a similar situation or anything, I'd find that kinda of laughable but oh um...

oh yes, I liked at the end I think, when she, Kelly, said that she did exactly what she'd been disgusted by lots of girls doing...

anyway...

This was very good. very entertaining. Hey do you live in England, cos there's this competition in Waterstone's (the bookshop) and they're looking for short stories to be umm... published I think. :)
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This is really nicw..though sad i liked it a lot...

but the title doesn't fit it you know?
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I like it. Made me yearn.
centenarian chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Well, even if you say you wrote it in a jiffy, it sounds pretty good to me. I mean, yeah...it's okay. Kinda sad and all... good job.
Therese chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was a nice portrayal of an unrequited love. Goo job :P