Reviews for Falling
hayella chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
That was cute :) The ending draw me to this story :)
SuperNerdMDizzle chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Oh, wow. Geez, that was beautiful. I don't know why, but your writing was almost DREAM-like.

I love it.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I liked this a lot! It was so raw and emotional, and the imagery was just beautiful.
dedicatedto grown up zeros chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
this is lovely. i mean, really, it is so romantic. your style is different and very pretty, the way you explain and stuff.
Green.and.Gray chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Nyaahh, it was cute! -squee- .
Radioactive Jeans chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
It made me smile, it was so sweet. I love the boy's promise that he'll catch her. It's... wow.

:D
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Again, this is so lovely and sweet, and even though it's very sparse, you convey a lot. Great job!
nemax3toad chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Gah. I love the ending.

And I love how it almost seems like nothing is happening, but everything does.

This is nice for quite a short story.

I wish you would go on. :)
shittlezz chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
wow! I love it! I love your words! ]
a.breathing.spot chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
this is absolutely amazing

perfect in every single way

i love your writing

i read the list and adored it and can't wait for more updates

but i am so incredibly glad you're not a one hit wonder

please please please post more of your writing
Nina Kindred chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I like emotion. It's almost poetic. Good job.
Catcher in the Rye chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I LOVED THAT! It's going on my favourites!
greenmcs chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This is really cute. There were a couple of grammar mistakes that I noticed, but overall it was really good! (especially for freshman year! lol. my stories from freshman year are kind of...lets not go there.) My fave part was when he talks about her sweater. I think I would vote green, but that's just me. :)

Really adorable.

~greenmcs
LemonVanilla chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
You may not have known what you were writing, but whatever it is; it sure is beautiful. Heartwarming too. ) Very good writing!
1overE chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Marvelous-and totally in a different direction from Click and the list. Still, amazing... :) Left me with nothing more to say.

Faved.