Reviews for Okay Then
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Cute.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
aw, that was very sweet. i love it, it was great. sheridan is... well, he's an idiot, but in a very very good way, i think. olive is weird, but you know, freaks of nature make the best main characters. i feel like i say that to everyone. well, i do, actually, becaus everybody's characters are freaks of nature, so... yeah.

but i loved it. it was amazing.
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Okay then, this is just about the funniest and sweetest oneshots I've ever read.

So, yeah, I loved it. It's abso-fucking-lutely brilliant!
mylifeismine chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Cute story.
x3life chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
aw how cute! )
softrequiem chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
aww this is so cute!

great job, i love how they've rubbed off of each other in the end :)
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was adorable :)

Loved it!

-Aria
yarrowicefrost chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This was well cute, I loved Sheridan's inner battle with himself. Im glad you did it from a guy's POV, made for a good change as well as being crazy funny at times. And Olive's little quirks...awesome stuff.

Cheers!
emilybh chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Haha love this! Its cute!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Very, very entertaining. A little random, and more than a little quirky, but I love the characters and their conversations and Sheridan's POV. It's just... fantastic to read; it's really really fun. (: I'm very very glad xoxluurve added this to our c2. (:
Erisah Mae chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I thought this was adorable- highschool romance without the fairy-floss finish, i.e. sweet without being sickly.

Nice.

Erisah
mariakay chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
This was cute, loved Olive. Her insane random answers and her playful innocence(refering to the salt shakers) makes her a memorable character. All in all this was cute and pretty well written.
WhenItRains chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was awesome! I liked it and it was really funny. Good job!
manutdmad chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
that was great !

LOVED IT :D
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Aww... it's cute, in a way. I totally love Olive's charcter. And Sheridan's crap this, crap that. That's totally funny. Oh yeah, and did I mention that I love this story? Well, yeah.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »