Reviews for Okay Then
jaded image chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I really enjoyed this. Olive is such a quirky character and I love the relationship between Olive and Sheridan. Very cute :)
Inkless chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
wonderful. i loved it ]
Torn and Tattered chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Aww this was really cute. She really freaked though, didn't she? Hm... cute all the same.
JamieBell chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Okay... I loved that. I can't even tell you why. It's an unexplainable sort of affection. Like the affection you feel towards strangers' babies and cute fluffy kittens. It's an innate, unconditional sort of love, haha! It was just sweet and brilliant. Aw..!
Sophomoric Sage chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
I love this, it's so adorable. The dialogue is sweet and original, and the general plot is just cute. Thanks for writing it. It totally made my day ]

Thank you Ian! May your friends always be so focused. :p
dontneedyou chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aw, haha, that's so cute. I love it! C:
madebeautiful chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow. That was an amazingly awesome story. I loved Olive. She was so fun! I thought the ending was fine too. Oh! And I loved your title, it was perfect. :
cerulean morning chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
It was cute, refreshing. Reminded me a bit of Finding Alaska (which is an AMAZING book.) I like how Sheridan lost control, it was kind of funny. It took him 3 months to lose control when any other male would have lost control a lot sooner. But it was very believable which I liked cause it's no fun if your story doesn't have something people can relate to. And the ending isn't that bad...Just not too much of a conclusion. I didn't get the sense of, "Oh here's the end, that's a nice story." Instead I felt that there should have been more to it.
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3