Reviews for Yours and Mine
miss-life chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I just saw an email alerting me about stories being added to the SKoW C2 community and I have no idea how I forgot about it, but whatever.

This story was one of the alerts and it's amazingly beautiful!

Tina
Chocorange888 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I thought you captured the essence of the challenge completely, as in honestly, it was one of the best one shots I have ever read. The whole thing was full of that intense sexual tension, while just pulled you in. Thank you very much.
phelps112 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I liked it. Very fluffy and short and cute!
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
hehe. so cute. adorable. sweet.:D
Aaerie chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
aw my god
Nyx muses chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
It made me all warm and fuzzy inside...:D Loved it
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
OMG!

TOOTOO CUTE! D

ILOVE IT!
CharoletteDourling19 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This was really a great one-shot. I loved the whole possession aspect and the teasing in the end. It was adorable.
P.F Ally chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aw :) me likey~
Fujiwara chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Like WHOAH.

Okay. That just left me speechless. I loved it. Loved it. Adored it.

It was just so plain awesome and so incredibly hot and cute and sweet at the same time.
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Hahhaha pretty cool. I'd like it more if it was more devloped though I guess it IS one-shot so ok.
charm en route chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aw.

That was incredibly sweet. Why are you so good at writing incredibly sad or sweet stuff? It's agonizing! (Okay, not really.)

Anyway.
annoyance chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Very cute :)

You used the phrase 'they like like they're about to pass out' twice though. Yo might want to check that out.
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Wonderful one-shot . . . loved reading it very much.
amezz chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
That was really really really good! Makes me smile:) I love the happy ending fluffy romance stories:D Very well written!
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »