Reviews for Yours and Mine
Professional scatterbrain chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Lovely little fic. Perfect example of a well written oneshot.
veautiful chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
too much public display of affection haha props for doing the challenge!
jenc11 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Oh wow, poor employees witnessing all that. Wonder who that blonde was. Excellent story worthy of the challenge. :)
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
omg. that was funny
asurana chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
AW. That's a brilliant challenge response. Good job!
naningxoxo chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Wow...that was actually really awesome and although it was a trifle embarrassing that my mom found me reading this, it was seriously worth it. I'm really impressed and I was smiling quite a lot throughout the story. :]
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Gah. Loved it. Great dialogue, seriously. It was alive, biting, heart-warming, and just all-around wonderful.

If I have any qualm with this story, it would be [Laughing/weeping, she nodded and wiped her eyes hastily.] The "/" just seemed unprofessional. You're good enough to get around that.

[“Keh. I didn’t kiss you to distract you. I kissed you because I felt like it.”

Her legs practically went numb. “You can’t do that either!”]

BWAHAHA! Adored that.

You're awesome. Keep writing!

;)becky
CK Shorty chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Plain and simple...

I can't hate anything

you write.
chocolatechipash chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
aw soo cute! *squeals. well done loved it that must've been a challenge.
Faithfully Yours chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh my gosh that was incredible! Your vocabulary is quite extensive, by the way. I was incredibly impressed and apparently my AP English analyzing skills might have actually been developed. Wow. That's cool. ) Anyway, fantastic job!
GrannyP chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Hey, that was pretty good. Maybe I am insane, but I love how the guy was the owner of that company... okay, yeah I'm weird for loving something like that. But it was such a tiny detail that just made it for me, you know? Okay, I must shut up now.

Great story, by the way!
helplessly in love chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
aw thats so cute
Kristen chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Ah.

I LOVED this. It made me smile.

Thank you.
Genato chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Very, very cute. :p
Kjersti chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Great story. I absolutely loved it. You write really well.
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »