Reviews for Yours and Mine
Element Goddess chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Wow... this story was amazing... great work..seriously...wow
MZ PEACHESZZ chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
So I usually don't comment your work or one-shots, but this was so disgustingly cute I had to.

Added to faves. I just seriously have a thing for ridiculously hot, disheveled, young CEO's. That's seriously why this is going to my faves. All you had to write was that one word and I was sold.

Weird. Haha.
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
This was great. :] It reminded me of another fic, which I've forgotten the name, but no matter...

I loved it, very sexy ending too! Lol.

Congrats!
Lady R chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
You are an awesome writer! Wow! There was definitely bucketloads of sexual tension in this one! Whew! I need a glass of iced cold water! Cute story, totally loved it! :)
Jay827 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
that was awesome! hahaha. i love the incredibles. that little neighbor boy cracks me up. :D

a little confusing. but i got it in the end.

i love one-shots. :)
TheArtOfBeingMe chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
OH MY GOSH how cute!
BeingMyself chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
This was so cute, absolutely wonderful!
simplicity is complex chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
OH MY that was hot :D
xjennnny chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
ohh; one of fave oneshots(
found.eventually chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Gasp. What other more exposed places! Damn it. I feel so left out. I wanna know, too. XP

And by the way, this is amazing. I don't even know how you managed to achieve all the requirements, including the (must be no more than 20 words) one, but you did.

You're a brilliant author. How many hundred thousand million billion zillion people told you that already?
authordream4life chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Amazingly written.

Great job.
Pione chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Aw. That was sweet! :)

I really enjoy reading your one-shots.
Torn and Tattered chapter 1 . 5/27/2008