Reviews for Yours and Mine
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Cute and emotional. A fantastic SKoW response (and oneshot) if I ever saw one. I believe the rating should be a bit higher, however. XD Anyway, I think it does fit the challenge requirements and the writing is awesome, as usual. I love this. (: And now I'm going to add it to my c2. (:
J.C. Lyn chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This was so FREAKING romantic. I literally was smiling throughout the whole duration of reading this. Good job.
Kira chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
absolutely adorable and well-written - great job
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
hey that is a good one shot..it would be nice if it did turn into a story..but it okay..i loved it...bye..bye...
The Bloody Sponge chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This was great. Blessed be the challenger.

Kudos to you for effectively delivering a one-shot.
SamSaysRawr chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Love it.

I'm not surprised.

I always love your stories
somuchformyhappyending chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
aww...loved it. :)
Angel of the Fallen chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
loved it! your an amazing writer
mylifeismine chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aw, such a cute story. Keep up the good work!
xbrunnettex0 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
i really liked this story. but im confused on one part. where you say "She smiled embarrassedly, deciding that she should keep what she saw to herself." are u talking about her seeing his employees?
Undecided.And.Confused chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
*squeals and falls of chair* That was so sweet! YAY! Coolest one-shot ever! I love the story! I think I like the fact that they are older too much better.
liquid-sorrow chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
... .god.

who cares if you didn't meet the requirements?

this was BEYOND amazing. D

loved it!

and the quote was 'AW' beyond belief.

lol.

-lqd
shy green rock chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aww so cute. Wow you described everything so well. I wish I could do it that well.
Kicon chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was really really good! The emotions were beautiful and...it was just really good.

~Kicon
OneTreeHill chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
aw! that was so cute. i loved it:D
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8