Reviews for Stupid
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Yeah... This was really good. Feeling stupid is one of those things that are really hard to get over. But as they say, its better to have loved and looked like an idiot, than never loved at all. LOL!
Mary Kaye Bjork chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
First of all, allowing someone into your heart is NOT being stupid! Allowing someone into your heart is taking a risk, it's chancing volatility, but it's not stupid. HOWEVER, the poem speaks so much to how young love feels - so, anyone that remembers that first love or is currently experiencing that first love or is about to experience that first love - that audience can SO relate to how "stupid" we may feel when we put our heart wide out there in the open, and it gets stepped on. You tell a complex emotion so beautifully in this piece!
Not-so-Innocent-51 chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
That is so sweet. Is there anyone in specific that this is about? It's really good. Free style poetry is definetly your forte
Zonne chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I think...

I like the honesty of this. Really, I believe a LARGE majority feel what you expressed, but aren't willing to express it.

I think it could use more reasoning.. the getting hurt part. Perhaps just a line or two, like "hurt again, like too many times before," "even if it was only that once" or whatever. Not great examples - but I know you get it.

Nice poem, simple, to-the-point, and raw.

The review marathon