Reviews for The Velvet Ribbon
Dalilt chapter 11 . 1/29
Thanks for this story, I liked the flow. I like them together. But can't Imrad give some hints or help Marcus with the telepathy? Then again it's not exactly the same thing so probably not.
Zoicite23 chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Now I'm interested in knowing who HE is. At first I was a little disheartened that these weren't your characters from the last story, but I'm liking them so it's cool.
Zoicite23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This was good! I like your imagery and wording. The characters in this story seem much more interesting to me. For a moment I wasn't sure if this story was really set back in an earlier century, maybe that's just your character. I'm choosing to guess this is still modern day. I can't wait to find out more about how his magic works. Imrad and Vane are both interesting characters.
Grappla chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
It’s only the first chapter and my gosh, I think I have fallen for your writing style *swoons* jealous! O.o Anyway, usually I skip over such stories and into more action/fantasy but you have me hooked on the first chapter which no author has done yet, so I have fav/watching you and I read your profile and glad to read that you update so often, bonus :) so I, though I’ll drop a review, well it’s not really a review because I haven’t much to say, but how much I like your story so far and your style, so I’m off to read more.
R. Ficst chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
GREAT story! I love your characters! Cute epilogue, too, - I like how you tied in the guys from your other story. Looks like a hint towards who's involved in the next ones, too!

Thanks so much for posting, I'm really enjoying everything so far!
Drown Me In Blue chapter 11 . 10/19/2011
This was beautiful and very sweet. I loved Imrad's testiness and overall character, and the was his blind date actually (finally) worked. This kind of story makes me wish for an entire set of background stories, all written in your lovely style!

Thank you, this was a very enjoyable way to avoid my midterm essays. .

Blue
Blackers chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Ok. When did they move from a cafe ...to private quarters. While holding the same conversation.
ducky chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
i usually dont write long reviews ya know.

but, i read the silver umbrella and this chapter after, so id like to let u know that i think youve grown as a writer. there were a number of awkward grammatical errors in the umbrella, though i did quite adore the plot idea. this one is much better grammatically, with only one mistake i can spot. at the end, 'mean' should be 'meant.'

also, u have some fantastic ideas floating around in ur brain. i would say that u should definitely keep writing and focus on better relaying the depth of ur characters feelings/thoughts to the reader. also i think you should make conversations flow more human-like. the ending of The Silver Umbrella in particular could be edited in a way that would sate a readers appetite like the last spoonful of chocolate mousse.

ROCK ON! :D
Raiya-shi chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Highly entertaining! Thanks for the up -
pygmy owl chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
oh, oops, I just realized I read story 3 before story 2! I hope to see more of Vane and Miguel. Off to read now. :-)
PyroTech chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
that was cute. I loved it.
Shiri-Matakami chapter 11 . 6/13/2010
Must comment that these are absolutely adorable.

And I might be in love with how you made the spells. Time pausing for the time of ten breaths? Made my heart skip a beat. I love learning all about the little things that make magic or spells tic in everyone's worlds.

It might be my favorite part. Except for the nookie. That is also quite awesome.

Good story lovey.
September's Nobara chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Let me jump right into this and say how much I really enjoyed the dialogue and the character interaction; the balance between each was perfect. Also, the way the demise of the apple was described helped with the visualization of the scene. Wonderful work with pacing the discoveries of Imrad's preference, ability, and overall personality. Nothing felt rushed, and the way you went about the establishing of other characters' personalities was a great touch. Beautiful work, all in all.

Sincerely,

September's Nobara.
elyrian chapter 11 . 3/10/2009
I like this one, too. Very sweet, it made me smile! I liked seeing Anthony and Jamie at the end, too!
calabra silverwolf chapter 11 . 10/12/2008
Ah, I love this story. In fact I liked it so much I had to read it again. It was really well done, thank you for posting this.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »