Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
CupCake34 chapter 1 . 3/21
I'm in love with your writing style. Seriously. The way you write is so interesting and funny! Amazing job :)
CatLo chapter 19 . 3/13
That last parting line was freaking hilarious.
CatLo chapter 11 . 3/13
Funniest chapter so far! Many laughs :)
PenguinLover33 chapter 31 . 2/4
I love it! There are some grammatical and spelling errors here and there, but it's good!
Colie Rae chapter 31 . 1/23
I read your whole story and I really enjoyed it! Thanks so much for writing it! I would say several chapters in the middle were repetitive as the same situation (kiss and run) kept happening with Hal and Katie but it did hammer home the state of the relationship. I also think she came to the realization of be yourself quite independently when the rest of the story, she required others to prod her along to conclusions. Of course I pick on two little complaints, which sounds like a downer, but I loved the story and thought it was well done and well planned out. Audrey was a great character and I loved hating her. She was the typical annoying school girl but had more bite and sass to her than many characters like her. I hated Jessica Cue so much as well, which was perfect. Grumpy Monroe was a favorite of mine. She drove me insane but I loved her presence in the story. You did give each character his/her own personality and memorable traits very well. I also loved the scene when Katie found out about Lily/James. I thought her reaction was very her and very authentic despite everyone else believing she was overreacting. I'm sure there were more bits and pieces but great job and thanks!
believe1nbeauty chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So I just finished reading your story.. And damn, I loved it so much! It was hilarious! You're very talented!
I read a chapter of this when I was having a bad day and it made me feel so much better. During the last chapters, I could feel her heartbreak and I wanted to cry so much (but I couldn't because there were people around me ugh). You're really great at portraying strong emotions in your writing.
I really hope I'm able to write like you do one day! :)
CaityLightning chapter 32 . 11/19/2013
Everything about this story is amazing! It's so astounding, it leaves me flabbergasted.. I just loved this piece of literature, I can't even verbalize it socially (network-ly of course) Reallt loved the character development during the story, and your vocabulary strength is great!
: ) thanks again!
Caity
Guest chapter 32 . 11/2/2013
Don't get me wrong. I love this story. I just feel Katie makes a fool out of herself to much for it to be funny. Like the way they break up was very harsh on Katie. It just seems like she is the only one who cares about their relationship. Because of this the story seems to be lacking that spark that few stories have. It just feels incomplete. But nevertheless it is still a favorite story of mine.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
I've been hitnin the boob with a tennis ball, let me tell you, it is not fun.
Aspired Writer chapter 31 . 10/18/2013
This story was amazing! I will admit though, I getting beyond annoyed with both Hal and Kate, with them both obviously being in love with one another but never saying anything! Ugh, I wanted to reach into the story and slap the both of them! lol.
But yes, the characters were absolutely lovable and the plot kept me intriuged. And not to mention, I was instantly hooked.
Thank you so much for sharing this story!

P.S. This is one of my favourites and you're a truly talented writer.
Aspired Writer chapter 26 . 10/18/2013
I love Kate, just sayin'. She's fricken hilarious! xD
Aspired Writer chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Haha, this chapter was hilarious! xD
3rd Bookworm chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
And so it starts, he's falling in love with her. I LOVE this story! Seriously it's hillarious! Keep writing. (obviously not this story it's complete just in general)
Ebony chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love this story so so so fucking much! Oh, my God. You talented woman you!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/19/2013