Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
3rd bookworm chapter 13 . 5/8
It means he loooooooooves you. And he wants to kiiiiiiiiiiiis you. And - I'm being juvenile but it's true. Plus they are to cute. I love this story btw! I've told you that a hundred times when I was signed in (which I'm to lazy to do) but yeah, it's awesome.
Reader chapter 32 . 2/21
I love this! If you incorporate some of Hal's point of view into the end of each chapter it would make the story much better! Please send this to a movie company and get this made into a move! I love it so much! I know I'm reading this 7 years after it was written, but I love this story! Keep writing!
Dark Veritas chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
THIS IS HILARIOUS
FireIceandPoison chapter 31 . 7/27/2014
When I read the last chapter I seriously wanted to cry. I had believed that the epilgue would be about her marrying someone else and stuff and I wanted to cry so badly and then I kept reading and I am so over joyed right now I could burst! Boom!

Anyways absolutley stunning!
FireIceandPoison chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
wait a minute wait a minute what did he just do to her?

I'm kinda hoping it's not what I think it is ;)
FireIceandPoison chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
Hal totally wants her. He wants to kiss her and make love to her and dang this is awesome. Hal may be a prick at times but he is hilarious and they're good together.
FireIceandPoison chapter 18 . 7/26/2014
He told her she was perfect! I would have melted into a puddle.
FireIceandPoison chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
I officially love Ruth... I never thought of using a carrot peeler...
FireIceandPoison chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
Hal is still a buttwhole but he's beginning to become more cute...ish
FireIceandPoison chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
I'm not big on crying but if I were dating Hal and hanging with his family and friends...not only would I cry, I just might jump off of something really high...I feel so bad for Katie.
FireIceandPoison chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I don't like Hal...lol. Very interesting
ajachowder1 chapter 32 . 7/19/2014
Brilliantly done I loved this story. It made me get fuzzy tingles in my stomach guts and my overly amused insomniac brain start laughing way to hard, thus making my brother open my door very slowly and ask if I've "finally gone of the deep end". To which I replied "I lost it long ago".

To say the least, you certainly made my night interesting. Thanks for the good read.
Lady Tyrell chapter 32 . 7/2/2014
I really really love this story! You're an amazing writer and basically this story is amazing. Is there any chance that you'll write a sequel for this? :(
jjosieknap chapter 31 . 5/28/2014
I'm sorry for only reviewing this last chapter, but I just wanted to pop in and tell you how much I enjoyed your story. I was sucked in from the beginning and could't put it down. You should really try to get it published...I'd probably reread it again :)
CupCake34 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I'm in love with your writing style. Seriously. The way you write is so interesting and funny! Amazing job :)
1,103 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »