Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
HJaneMay chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
You know, I'm not really that fond of the name 'Hal,' either. But that's just me; the name fits the character. And at the moment, I don't like his attitude. But that's how it should be, right?
Exsomnis chapter 32 . 1/6/2012
Twenty six three hundred thousand and nintey nine million thumbs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up! D
Guest chapter 32 . 1/6/2012
I think you should keep writing at least as much as you can Hal's pic is more interesting and I woul love to read HHS side of him and katie
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 32 . 1/6/2012
Please continue! i love it. And i want more please.
R. Ficst chapter 20 . 1/5/2012
"Kate, you're not likeā€¦ planning to take out a camera guy, right?"

G.O.L.D.
R. Ficst chapter 19 . 1/5/2012
""Then, a crazed looking man comes at me with a gun.

"Whoa! What are you doing?" I yell, jumping up.

"I'm putting make up on you." He says.

"With a semi-automatic weapon?"

Everyone laughs and I'm pushed back down into my seat. It turns out they put foundation in a gun now. Why? I have no idea. Probably just to make cosmetics as frightening as they actually are."

Gold I tell you. Gold.
R. Ficst chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
oh man this story is sprinkled with nuggets of gold, pure gold!

-...maybe tomorrow, I kind of threw up today after running...

-don't throw your shoe at the screen.

-DON'T throw your shoe at the screen!

XD
White Alchemist chapter 32 . 1/5/2012
Please continue! :)
use.less.woman chapter 32 . 1/4/2012
Hal's chapter was a cool suprise. I really enjoyed it. I havent read this for a while, so it might be in the story...but did you ever explain what his "plan" was all along? I forget. If not, that would be a great surprise for say Valentines Day :)
thakshi chapter 32 . 1/4/2012
OMG i loved it! i missed them too and hope u'll write more :)
chocoyum4 chapter 32 . 1/4/2012
Yay ) That was good ) I can't wait for the legit chapter! I'm excited for the new story whenever you decide to post it. Don't take too long por favor!

~chocoyum4~
CONVERSEically Obsessed chapter 32 . 1/4/2012
Oh YAY!
CupsofTea chapter 32 . 1/4/2012
Hey! Thanks for giving this to us! I really loved it, and the fact that Hal is like he always is. Thanks for the treat! xx
Sakiru Yume chapter 32 . 1/4/2012
I liked the idea of this. I don't remember her being this obnoxious in the original story, but it was pretty good.
Brittany chapter 32 . 1/4/2012
This is one of my favorite stories on this site, and I was excited to see this little treat awaiting me! I think Hal's attitude towards Kate is pretty interesting, and I can only imagine how it must have evolved as he got to know her better.
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »