Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
BookWorm chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Wow! Your an amazing writer I SWEAR I read both of your books more than three times and you have to right a new book I will keep checking every week to see if there is a new story lol, oh and btw I only had three hours asleep trying to finish reading lmao so by catching up my sleep
z2ferndigi chapter 31 . 6/18/2011
Ahhhhhhhh! C'est fini. I truly have enjoyed reading your story. What shall I do without Katie and Hal in my life? T_T I hope that wherever you are and whatever you're doing, you still write. Your writing is so much fun to read and is definitely one of the best qualities that I've seen here.
three chapter 31 . 6/7/2011
What an awesome story. Thank you for sharing it with us! You are incredibly talented. I did not want the story to end.
lipsalldevilred chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
"Charming? Right. I know I look like I fell into a tub of Pepto-Bismol. This guy needs therapy."

I laughed so much. Great story, very entertaining so far. ]
bring me the sun chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hi. :)

Err, I think someone has plagiarised this story. Emm, there's a stroy on in Vampire Academy that's eerily similar. It's called One Note Away and the whoel thing seems completely teh same as this story, with names changed to characters from Vampire Academy Series. Just thought you'd want to know. :)
CupsofTea chapter 31 . 6/2/2011
Aww! My god I love this story! I just love Katie and Hal, they are so not-so-innocently adorable!

Please please please! I have read Difference as well, so I am begging you to create another story! you have a way with words that made me laugh out loud every time I read them. Seriously, people give me strange looks in the computer lab when I start quietly cackling...

Anyways, PLEASE! You have to!

You are a brilliant author, really really amazing

Thank you for gracing us with your creativity :)
reader chapter 31 . 5/31/2011
That was such a cute, well-developed story! Although Katie and Hal were being such dumbbutts at some points that I wanted to slap them upside the head. Also, James being such an asshole seemed a bit unrealistic even though I know that we were only being given Katie's point of view...maybe some more hints from the friends? Anyway, loved the characters (especially Katie)... you are a master of dialogue... seriously had me laughing aloud.
iceflakes chapter 31 . 5/29/2011
this was one of the best reads I've had in forever. So thank you so much! I did miss the Henry Percy and Kate calling towards the middle though. but it was so awesome. :P great job!
Alkali.Alias chapter 31 . 5/24/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story...until the last few chapters. At that point, I was kind of frustrated...with Hal, with Katie, and with the stupid paparazzi. I understand the point, but Hal should feel bad about things, Katie show grow a pair, and the paparazzi should have a little more analysis and detective skills 'cause, hey, how about following Katie home? They seem to show up EVERYWHERE besides her house; it's not that hard to find where she lives.

Anyway, I'm sorry I'm coming off as angry. I think you're a great writer, you certainly made me laugh out loud a number of times. I just think that besides your main characters, the others could have done with a little more development.

In any case, best of luck for the future. I'm sure you'll only get better with time:)
chantellovesya chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
YEEEESSSS, James turned out to be a scumbag.

I literally shouted that when I read in ch. 29 what he did to Lily.

I'm officially happy with this story.

Now, if only Hal and Katie got together...333
chantellovesya chapter 24 . 5/22/2011
I'm only on ch. 24 but I can tell that Lily and the kid she liked before Hal (Devin? JAMES!) are going to get together and I hate it. I absolutely hate it. I actually hate when the main character's friends are hooking up in any story because I feel like it takes away from the romance of the main character. Like, I was perfectly fine with Ruth and Noah because it happened before the story but James and Lily? Disgusting. Ew. Yuck. Makes me puke.
Pickyreader part something chapter 31 . 5/18/2011
Sorry my review ended so abruptly. It wasn't supposed to but I accidentally tapped send.

As I was saying

I've been sleeping at 4 am just to finish reading your story for two days. And it's pretty cool since I usually just stop when I get annoyed, and I obviously stop when I lose my interest but I just kept reading and reading and reading.

I think that you are a wonderful writer and I think that this story of yours could grow even more and it could be a lot better! It really can! I dont want to lecture about how your own story goes so I'll start from the basics: grammar. Your story needs some slight editing here and there; there were no major errors. I could understand what happened grammatically speaking. I've been there, done that. It might sound kinda snooty-ish but grammar really does count. If I see a story with horrible grammar, no matter how interesting the plot could have been, then I stop reading it and it's sad because some plots out there are wonderful. The only problem is how the story ends up being shown to the readers.

GRAMMAR

Alight so onto the juicy bit. You have a wonderful story on your hands. It can really evolve and grow. You can still make the story develop even further. I don't want to tell you how to write your story or what to put in it but I will tell you this: work on it again. Read through it again and you'll definitely see things you would change and/or rewrite and it could probably make your story even better than it already is.

It's been a long time since I've seen potential on fp like this. I don't mean to offend but you aren't as popular an author as those who've been here and some even left but you have something here that could really be great. Good for you! :)
Pickyreader chapter 31 . 5/18/2011
Hi I don't really do this much but for the first time in a year I'm reviewing a story.

Alright, so first things first,

I have to say that despite my pickiness, I actually liked your story. A lot.

Okay since this is all anonymous and all, you might not get why it's a bit of a breakthrough.

So I've been reading on fp for a long time. I've read some really great stories before they were even completed and before they got really popular, so much so that they were plagiarized. Knock on wood.

Anyway I just have to say that this is a really great story and it has a lot of potential. I don't know how many times you've fixed or edited or changed things here but what I can tell you is that your story has so much more to offer. It really does.

I can go through pages and pages of stories. In fact the farthest I've ever reached is 67 pages just looking for a good read. I'm a picky reader. I don't like wrong grammar and wrong spelling. I don't like LOTS of short to medium length chapters, really more the former. If I don't like the synopsis/summary then I won't read it either. (BTW tip: grammar is important in attracting readers because from looking at the summary alone you can tell if a story is going to be a complete waste of time or not)

This is a good review don't worry. If it's getting a bit confusing, I understand because I'm not so sure if I'm making sense anymore.

What ive been trying to say is that at first glance your story is okay but then as I go on reading I get a bit more annoyed, especially at the author's notes. Honey I know you appreciate your fans a lot but I feel a bit cheated sometimes thinking that there's more left in the chapter... Then I get sad.

But here's the amazing thing: I finished it. I had to spread reading time to two days sure and I
luvhal101 chapter 25 . 5/15/2011
i loooove how u end almost all of ur chaps with katie saying "tht ass" to hal. its just relly funny and cute ;)
freedom2619 chapter 31 . 5/3/2011
WOW...I dont have words to describe how GREAT this story is!

this is just WONDERGULL! I love the plot, the character, how Katie narrate the hole thing, EVERYTHING! this story rock ;)
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »