Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
Shana Atkins chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Hey I read your story and I honestly couldn't wait to get to the end-it was so beautifully written and I just couldn't wait till the part where they get together and live happily ever after lol. Then when it actually happened, the story was over so that's upsetting :/ but I've just started reading your other story about Keystone Academy and I'm sure I'll love it just as much ]

So anyway I know you do this in your free time, but you should think about getting this published because it is really awesome sweetie :p You've got a gift...Use it well ]

lovelovelove

x Shana x
White Alchemist chapter 31 . 4/22/2011
WOW. :D After all their doings, she learns how to seduce... Nice one! :D
Alanisaur chapter 31 . 4/19/2011
Great story,, but I wanted the ending to be a little more, AWE AND THATS SO SWET AND AHAHAHA!
skippy2010 chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
I love this story I would like to see it from Hals side as well just an Idea!
thesweetgirl chapter 31 . 3/31/2011
Such a cute story and soo very funny. I love Katie's interaction with her mom and friends and ok just about everyone. It was was very refreshing to be in her head during this story. Great job and thanks for sharing this story with us :)
Lissya chapter 31 . 3/31/2011
aw :)
MrsHellman chapter 31 . 3/29/2011
You've done a great job. Well done. Some parts I liked, some parts I didn't like as much etc but that's to be expected when reading a story. UwU

Cheers.
ILveJcb chapter 31 . 3/27/2011
You are EVIL! I have school in 4 hours! And i am yet to sleep-before you complain, I saw those warnings but i dont care...until my alarm goes off tomorrow/well in a few hours!

Im your 900th reviewer! Yay! And boy am I glad that I found this story when it was complete. Looking at the amount of times you apologise for late updates, im grateful for not having to wait!

Thanks for this amazing story. Im absolutely in love!
ILveJcb chapter 30 . 3/27/2011
Stupid, stupid teens!
ILveJcb chapter 17 . 3/26/2011
"It's perfect, it's perfect! Go already!"

"Okay, geeze, don't yell about it."

This part reminded me so much of The Notebook. I don't know if you have seen the movie, but when the male lead is trying to go on a date with the female lead, he makes her shout that she'll go out with him and responds very similar to Hal. It made me smile so much. The Notebook-movie AND film-is frigging amazing. You have to read/see it if you haven't :)
ILveJcb chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
Im 'swooning' over his last words! He is AH-MAY-ZING!
ILveJcb chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
This is grigging amazing! It actually made me laugh out loud a coupla times! Fab!

Anyway...I noticed you mentioned he had blue eyes in previous chapters and in this one its brown?

BUT! This story is SO funny! I love it!
chocoyum4 chapter 31 . 3/25/2011
Wow... That's all I can say right now. This story was amazing! It was funny, romantic, and infuriating all at the same time! Haha ) I should probably explain the infuriating part... It drove me nuts that they wouldn't just finally get together closer to the end instead of them doing something relativly stupid, haha. ) My favorite part had to be when Katie was asking who was sponsering her, and the lady said something like, You're sponser is Grandmother Monroe, but you might recognize her as Grumpy. It made my day haha, I don't know why I just couldnt' stop laughing )

I greatly enjoyed this story. You are a very talented writer. Keep it up! Thanks so much for sharing your story!

chocoyum4
1234 chapter 31 . 3/18/2011
So I was really bored and I was looking at story summaries...I saw this one I'd seen before and didn't feel like reading. I'm like "what the heck, I'll read and if I don't like it I can go find another story." But I read that story and I loved with all of its ups and own and seductions and Wagners and it was pure awesomeness...

That story was yours, but I think you already figures that out. ;)
fairydustillusion chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
oh, I love this story. It's making me laugh out loud so much.

but just so you know... it's spelled Juilliard instead of Juliard...

hahaha. I wouldn't know either, except that I want to major in violin in Juilliard myself.
1,102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »