Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
elma chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
the taming of the shrew? that katharine? (i don't remember how you spell it.. sorry LOL) oh I wonder what shakespeare character hal/henry (?) is vaguely based after :D
elma chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I like how (at this stage at least) she isn't burning with unrequited passion for the jerk/arrogant/playboy.. and the guy she likes actually seems really nice and therefore her crush for him is actually understandable :D

yes I'm glad there is a "james" character to provide some drama while she argues and hates on hal!
KarmaC chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Love. Absolute love. Thanks for keeping me going through my procrastination on my homework! I love this story SO much (I'm a sucker for a good old-fashioned romcom cliche). I'm going to move on over to your author page and hopefully read more :)
Shana Atkins chapter 31 . 4/24/2011
Hey I read your story and I honestly couldn't wait to get to the end-it was so beautifully written and I just couldn't wait till the part where they get together and live happily ever after lol. Then when it actually happened, the story was over so that's upsetting :/ but I've just started reading your other story about Keystone Academy and I'm sure I'll love it just as much ]

So anyway I know you do this in your free time, but you should think about getting this published because it is really awesome sweetie :p You've got a gift...Use it well ]

lovelovelove

x Shana x
White Alchemist chapter 31 . 4/22/2011
WOW. :D After all their doings, she learns how to seduce... Nice one! :D
Alanisaur chapter 31 . 4/19/2011
Great story,, but I wanted the ending to be a little more, AWE AND THATS SO SWET AND AHAHAHA!
skippy2010 chapter 9 . 4/18/2011
I love this story I would like to see it from Hals side as well just an Idea!
thesweetgirl chapter 31 . 3/31/2011
Such a cute story and soo very funny. I love Katie's interaction with her mom and friends and ok just about everyone. It was was very refreshing to be in her head during this story. Great job and thanks for sharing this story with us :)
Lissya chapter 31 . 3/31/2011
aw :)
MrsHellman chapter 31 . 3/29/2011
You've done a great job. Well done. Some parts I liked, some parts I didn't like as much etc but that's to be expected when reading a story. UwU

Cheers.
ILveJcb chapter 31 . 3/27/2011
You are EVIL! I have school in 4 hours! And i am yet to sleep-before you complain, I saw those warnings but i dont care...until my alarm goes off tomorrow/well in a few hours!

Im your 900th reviewer! Yay! And boy am I glad that I found this story when it was complete. Looking at the amount of times you apologise for late updates, im grateful for not having to wait!

Thanks for this amazing story. Im absolutely in love!
ILveJcb chapter 30 . 3/27/2011
Stupid, stupid teens!
ILveJcb chapter 17 . 3/26/2011
"It's perfect, it's perfect! Go already!"

"Okay, geeze, don't yell about it."

This part reminded me so much of The Notebook. I don't know if you have seen the movie, but when the male lead is trying to go on a date with the female lead, he makes her shout that she'll go out with him and responds very similar to Hal. It made me smile so much. The Notebook-movie AND film-is frigging amazing. You have to read/see it if you haven't :)
ILveJcb chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
Im 'swooning' over his last words! He is AH-MAY-ZING!
ILveJcb chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
This is grigging amazing! It actually made me laugh out loud a coupla times! Fab!

Anyway...I noticed you mentioned he had blue eyes in previous chapters and in this one its brown?

BUT! This story is SO funny! I love it!
1,105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »