Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
1234 chapter 31 . 3/18/2011
So I was really bored and I was looking at story summaries...I saw this one I'd seen before and didn't feel like reading. I'm like "what the heck, I'll read and if I don't like it I can go find another story." But I read that story and I loved with all of its ups and own and seductions and Wagners and it was pure awesomeness...

That story was yours, but I think you already figures that out. ;)
fairydustillusion chapter 12 . 3/18/2011
oh, I love this story. It's making me laugh out loud so much.

but just so you know... it's spelled Juilliard instead of Juliard...

hahaha. I wouldn't know either, except that I want to major in violin in Juilliard myself.
bombshell princess chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This is an interesting first chapter, and it certainly sets the tone for the rest of the story. Can't wait to read the rest of the story!
lizlively chapter 31 . 3/7/2011
i absolutely loved loved loved LOVED this story! it was so well written and incredibly hilarious! I am so in love with Hal...i seriously wish he was real:/

anyway, I think you should consider revising it and trying to get it published...it was amazing!
iluvhal chapter 23 . 3/5/2011
i realy love this story

and i really wish that hal would tell katie that hes in love with her cuz its pretty obvious.. omg i wish u culd make a sequel!
xoxluurve chapter 31 . 3/4/2011
Hi,

Wow, after 30 long chapters, it's finally done! Haha, I just got around to reading the last chapter and it's a little bittersweet to know that there won't be another update. But anyway, onto the review!

Overall, I enjoyed Kate and Hal, and their relationship wasn't too bad either. In fact, I loved their constant denials (at each other, relating to each other...) and the way they treated each other in the beginning. Typical cliche, but welcomed cliche. Haha! I mean, her love for that other male (I don't even remember his name, see what Hal does?) seemed a little bland to me (or possibly because I was biased) but either way it worked out in our main couple's favour. :) The plot was interesting. I've read a few other stories where the maid/help falls for the employer/employer's family but not quite a situation like this! XD Kate is cute, but sometimes she annoyed me. I thought she was acting really stupid when she was contemplating whether or not to sleep with Hal, or if that would prove her love for him… It was idiotic and demeaning, and I loved Hal for pushing her away. It hurt, yes, it was rude, maybe, but it got the point across. He cared more for her than he let on. ALSO! I completely love how Hal always preferred Kate without makeup and just in her comfortable clothes. Every time he would wince, I gave my screen a knowing look, especially at Kate’s uneasiness. HAHA!

While I enjoyed the couple’s chemistry, my only issue is that as the story progressed, I noticed detail in the chapters progressively began to dwindle. They honestly felt half-heartedly written to me. This last chapter was great, but it felt rushed. It was touching in a detached sort of way, because I didn’t know what Kate was really feeling. They left so abruptly! I honestly just felt surprised by the last few chapters because it was harder to connect with the characters in comparison to initial chapters. Other than that… I’ve said everything there is to say, and I just wanted to thank you for sharing this with us! It was thoroughly enjoyed. :)

XOXLUURVE
goingsogagaoveryou chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I love it! Super duper awesome story! I love Hal especially Katie! I'm gonna miss them. I hope you make a sequel! lol
Kelly Rogala chapter 31 . 2/22/2011
I absolutley loved this story. My favorite parts were the Note to self notes hahaha I found myself laughing through most of this story and having people look at me like I'm crazy but hey it was funny :) You are very talented and I look forward to reading more from you! I also loved the way it ended, great job!
CaBlasch87 chapter 31 . 2/20/2011
so, i just re-read this story. its still amazing. you do have some errors in earlier chapters, but your writing improved later on. i look forward to reading more stories from you
Lili and RayRay chapter 31 . 2/19/2011
I love this story! There were so many twists and drama!

Lili and RayRay.
xEchoxInfernox chapter 31 . 2/15/2011
awesome! i love this and i love the characters, they are different and cool:). i like em crazy, makes me feel normal;).

i dont have anything smart or encouraging 2 say so i hope me just saying i love it and thank you, will do. thank you, because lately ive been finding it really hard 2 find a decent story with a happy ending thats pretty clean on both fp and in book stores. and that isnt about vampires or the supernatural, i can only take so much of it and i have reached my limit. lol.

so yeah. awesome. story. i would love 2 read hals pov but if u dont end up doin it than i'll be happy 2 just keep

re-reading thisD.

i hope this makes sense, if not just smile and wave.

-echo
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
As usual, Ruth is great! I think i liker her more than I like Katie. She's so high-and-mighty and dignified types, that's what I love about her!

I wish Hal and Katie would stop faking their love! :)

x mandy

review marathon, link on my profile
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
Hal is such a JERK! He makes me so mad. I wonder how Katie puts up with him. Then again, she has to.

Ruth's dad is so sweet! I love how he's so caring about Katie. Absolutely love the chemistry between Hal and Katie. Great chapter :)

thefaultinourpatronus chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Can someone be immature in a good way? I think so. Because Katie's mom is DEFINITELY immature, but in a great way :)

Haha at the last line ;)

Katie ftw.

The jokes throughout the chapter are totally hilarious! You have a great sense of humor :) Four inch heels? Ouch! The shopping scene is written really well - detailed and all that. Great chapter :)

thefaultinourpatronus chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
"Kiss me Kate." Wow, I can so imagine lights flashing and the stage spinning. Total dramatic moment D Ruth is so Rawr. She reminds me of one of my best friends! She's so dominating and really cool. Josh Groban reference? LOVE IT! The only thing wrong was that some parts with her mom felt awkward and the dialog was forced. Those parts could use a bit of smoothening :) Anyhow, great chapter!

1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »