Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
Classychik chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
So I just finished reading this story after a day, a very long night of reading, and a semi long morning. I was sneaking chapters in between work trying to read this! I could not stop giggling throughout this story either. I love Katie, she is hilarious! I love Hal too. They are both very likeable characters. Lily and I are like long lost sisters we act so much alike, I am a gushy Disney obsessed girl! I loved this story so much. This is the most chemistry I have ever read between two characters on this site, point blank. I just can't believe that this story is over. When I finished reading this...I didn't know what to do I was sitting there looking lost. I still can't stop thinking about Katie and Hal. They had soooooo many cute moments together. I kept sighing like the hopeless romantic I am when cute scenes between them were happening. I would kill for someone like Hal trying to fake date me, lol. But you did a wonderful job with this story, five stars! Bravo! Encore! (Okay I'm going to go now, I'm embarrassing myself with the theatre talk) Please keep up the good writing with these humorous characters of yours. Great Job though, for real.

Classychik! :D
thedeathrose chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I loved this book, it's one of the best I've read on fictionpress!
Crimson rose chapter 32 . 7/28/2013
I loved it so much!
pastelcolors chapter 21 . 7/20/2013
GODAMMIT. STOP WITH ALL OF THE INTERRUPTIONS.
THEY'RE SUCH AN UNFORTUNATE 'COUPLE'.
*sigh* But they're so cute.
Dreaminglight chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Lol loved the part where Courtney asked her what she was breaking ! Unfortunately it's her head that she's trying to break
WarpMe chapter 32 . 7/9/2013
This was an AWESOME story :D loved the characters and kept me entertained .
Secrets chapter 28 . 6/21/2013
The little schlemiel! ( Katie is the schlemiel not HAL) How could she? First she agrees to have sex for all the wrong reasons, she should have sex if she loves him NOT to make him stay with her, and then she thinks he REJECTED he kind of did but not cuz of the so called 'challenge' but cuz of the reason she agreed to have sex with just to make him stay with her! Ugh! What that girl needs is a big big zetz!
Secrets chapter 13 . 6/20/2013
How do baggy clothes that make her look 12, look natural on her?
Secrets chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
OMG James and lily like each other! Now I skipped this chp (5) cuz the review box in the previous chp was not there so I'm writing the review for chp 4 ok?, this review is for CHAPTER 4 ONLY.
Secrets chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Just being honest here and well, ur story's way too stiff let loose a little will'ya?
princecharprincesswit chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
it took me 7 chapters to start writing a review. while there is some unusual breaks in the writing (i dont remember which chapter but: K and H were playing football and he suddenly pulled her into the houd?), the story is charmingly written. the author has a distinctive voice, a conversational humor that rings clear. the descriptions and K's reaction's are spot-on hilarious! a very engaging story, and this early on, i feel that it is layered as well. great piece so far!
XDXP chapter 32 . 6/12/2013
I love this story! Seriously- it's one of the best I've ever read.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Interesting. You have my interest.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I don't dislike Hal. I think the guy's funny.
FairyTaleDreams chapter 31 . 5/8/2013
Hey - truly enjoyed the story. Loved Hal and Kate :) Especially liked all the bits in the middle. Wish there was more of an epilogue with them :D
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »