Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
waterbluewings chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I've read this story 4 times already in the past 2 years!
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
Awww...they're so sweet! But I think Katie is just forcing herself to like James because (she thinks) she doesn't like Hal. But still, awesome story! Love it!
Minkaos chapter 31 . 3/29/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it. Kate and Hal are very cute together :)
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 31 . 3/29/2013
Loved loved loved this story:)))) great job! Sadits finished though :((
EmeraldLily chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
This was an extremely long read, but it was still amazing. I really enjoyed it, but I couldn't help but groan at their total obliviousness! Great job though. :)
ThisIsCool chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I quite like Hal, actually... As her mum basically spelled out, he likes her. And tries to make her jealous by making out right in front of her.
Pretty-Unpretty chapter 32 . 3/12/2013
Cutest story ever! But you're missing a few words here and there, that's all I really noticed.

Great Story, I love it!
Blu Infinity chapter 32 . 3/1/2013
Wow. This is AMAZING! I had to find it on my phone and hide the phone in my bag as I read it at lunch... People kept looking at me weird for staring at the screen with a hand over my mouth, trying not to look too strange. Well that plan failed! If souls exist, I believe there is a section in mine dedicated to books. This has a place in that section. Definitely. Thank you so much for writing something so awesome! yay :D
MsIloveVampires chapter 31 . 2/14/2013
THIS STORY IS AMAZING! :D
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Haha, he really is an ass-I love it! :D
glowingstar101 chapter 32 . 2/2/2013
I REALLLLLLLY LOVE THIS STORY! DEFINITELY A NEW FAVORITE! great job!
Alice in Writer's Land chapter 32 . 1/17/2013
I love this story! Bravo!
Juliet Scar chapter 32 . 1/16/2013
I LOVED THIS SOOOOOOOO MUCH. You are freaking amazing. I love yo- er... this story...! Haha, awkward. Kate's clumsy IS RUBBING OFF ON ME. Now I sit on donuts (long story). CURSE YOU. I really hope you didn't completely forget about Fictionpress. It's been a while, like 8 months (don't judge me, can't a girl stalk in peace?) and I really, really hope you come back and let us know you're alive! You are really talented! If you don't have time to go on Fictionpress anymore, you should at least keep a copy of your stories so you can look back on it and know just how great you are. You'll be surprised! Good Luck! Thanks for sharing your awesomeness piece with us!
HalfwayParanoid chapter 32 . 12/19/2012
This was so VERY good. I nearly cried when they were both fighting.
You only had a few spelling errors here and there, but it was really good. I love your writing style.
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 32 . 12/9/2012
Oh you should so write an epilogue or something! That would be awesome because this story's pretty cool :)
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »