Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Interesting. You have my interest.
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I don't dislike Hal. I think the guy's funny.
FairyTaleDreams chapter 31 . 5/8/2013
Hey - truly enjoyed the story. Loved Hal and Kate :) Especially liked all the bits in the middle. Wish there was more of an epilogue with them :D
waterbluewings chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I've read this story 4 times already in the past 2 years!
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
Awww...they're so sweet! But I think Katie is just forcing herself to like James because (she thinks) she doesn't like Hal. But still, awesome story! Love it!
Minkaos chapter 31 . 3/29/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it. Kate and Hal are very cute together :)
Hop3lesS-Romantic-GirL chapter 31 . 3/29/2013
Loved loved loved this story:)))) great job! Sadits finished though :((
EmeraldLily chapter 32 . 3/13/2013
This was an extremely long read, but it was still amazing. I really enjoyed it, but I couldn't help but groan at their total obliviousness! Great job though. :)
ThisIsCool chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
I quite like Hal, actually... As her mum basically spelled out, he likes her. And tries to make her jealous by making out right in front of her.
kissedbytheking chapter 32 . 3/12/2013
Cutest story ever! But you're missing a few words here and there, that's all I really noticed.

Great Story, I love it!
Blu Infinity chapter 32 . 3/1/2013
Wow. This is AMAZING! I had to find it on my phone and hide the phone in my bag as I read it at lunch... People kept looking at me weird for staring at the screen with a hand over my mouth, trying not to look too strange. Well that plan failed! If souls exist, I believe there is a section in mine dedicated to books. This has a place in that section. Definitely. Thank you so much for writing something so awesome! yay :D
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 31 . 2/14/2013
NothingMoreThanLife123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Haha, he really is an ass-I love it! :D
glowingstar101 chapter 32 . 2/2/2013
Alice in Writer's Land chapter 32 . 1/17/2013
I love this story! Bravo!
1,107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »