Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
TheCatGoesMoo chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
TheCatGoesMoo chapter 32 . 11/7/2012
AWWW I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FIC ! YOU BRILLIANT CHILD YOU
vitajenny chapter 32 . 10/29/2012
The story was awesome ! I just thought they got back together way too easily...And I didn't feel the full affect of them being apart.
brinalovesyouxx chapter 32 . 10/29/2012
Omgomgomg! I LOVE IT! Gosh, u are an awesome writer! This story is the best! Like, i love the characters, the plot, the cheekiness, the confessions, the EVERYTHING! It is definitely well written. I dont know how else to praise you for the awesome story.. And i think i also said this for "Differenxe between you and me" but it would be really awesome if you would write a sequel for this. Im just curious to know what would happen now that Hal and Kate are together, for real, and the pressure the media, thir families and friends would put on them. Once again, this is truly one of the best stories i have ever read and i cant wait to read the next story u plan on posting, whether it be a sequel to either this or Difference or a new one. Either way, keep up the awesome work! :D xx
Bubbly Girl chapter 32 . 10/20/2012
Spectacular story! I can't wait to read more from Hal's point of view! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
ChelseaStoryAddicted-50shades chapter 32 . 10/14/2012
Just read all of this! Took me like four/five hours but it was worth it! Wow, love this story!:)
Matty Moo chapter 32 . 9/15/2012
Awesome story! I loved it :D
mydreamadventure chapter 32 . 9/11/2012
wow i loved it!
mydreamadventure chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
im in love... with this story its so original but not. ya? it has me laughing and blushing all the time! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 9/8/2012
Enjoyed so far keep up ur writing. Some entertaining some informative. But always living.
heal me forever chapter 32 . 9/3/2012
wow...stryyyyyyyy is bang onnnnn totally yaar no wordssssssss...! hope u cont wid hal pov plzzzzzzzz..i pretty much want to know wats gng on wid him...neverless kissass stry...one of my hawtt fav 33
hanna chapter 31 . 8/15/2012
wow.. i love it! but i wished the ending could be something more. but it's still great!
waterbluewings chapter 31 . 8/10/2012
ahhh :) That was good
waterbluewings chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
OMG I haven't laughed soo hard before. If I had done that, I'll be laughing hysterically, crying at my stupidity, and at the end, running for my life from Granny Monroe XD I love it. It makes me cringe at Kate's bad luck, (and then I ususally ditch the story there) but it's like a hook, it makes me want to read more ;)
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »