Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
Bubbly Girl chapter 32 . 10/20/2012
Spectacular story! I can't wait to read more from Hal's point of view! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
ChelsBookWorm37 chapter 32 . 10/14/2012
Just read all of this! Took me like four/five hours but it was worth it! Wow, love this story!:)
Matty Moo chapter 32 . 9/15/2012
Awesome story! I loved it :D
mydreamadventure chapter 32 . 9/11/2012
wow i loved it!
mydreamadventure chapter 20 . 9/10/2012
im in love... with this story its so original but not. ya? it has me laughing and blushing all the time! :D
Guest chapter 27 . 9/8/2012
Enjoyed so far keep up ur writing. Some entertaining some informative. But always living.
heal me forever chapter 32 . 9/3/2012
wow...stryyyyyyyy is bang onnnnn totally yaar no wordssssssss...! hope u cont wid hal pov plzzzzzzzz..i pretty much want to know wats gng on wid him...neverless kissass stry...one of my hawtt fav 33
hanna chapter 31 . 8/15/2012
wow.. i love it! but i wished the ending could be something more. but it's still great!
waterbluewings chapter 31 . 8/10/2012
ahhh :) That was good
waterbluewings chapter 16 . 8/10/2012
OMG I haven't laughed soo hard before. If I had done that, I'll be laughing hysterically, crying at my stupidity, and at the end, running for my life from Granny Monroe XD I love it. It makes me cringe at Kate's bad luck, (and then I ususally ditch the story there) but it's like a hook, it makes me want to read more ;)
waterbluewings chapter 11 . 8/10/2012
She has an awesome mom :)
MEG0205 chapter 31 . 8/2/2012
I loved the story! Amazing! I couldn't stop reading!
Megan :)
Montara chapter 32 . 7/28/2012
It was very funny (even when she was in trouble) and full of twists and turns. Thank you!
Guest chapter 31 . 7/23/2012
OMGGG i cant even put into words how amazing this story it. I actually cried and laughed and everything in between. I would just like to point out...can you PLEASE do an epilogue? Maybe sometime in the future or something? I just need closure. LOOL and more fluffy happiness. :)
asdklasldk chapter 32 . 7/20/2012
oh my Wagner. you have to continue with his P.O.V! he always confuses me and i want to know what's going on in that sexy head of his, because he never makes any sense!/:

please continue! it's so good!
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »