Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
Brittney Bieber chapter 28 . 7/2/2012
I hate this chapter with all my heart): it makes me want to cry):
ooglemac chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
lol this is the chapter that made me start to like the story :)
deadcatjumping chapter 32 . 6/8/2012
hi, i just have to leave a note and say that i really like your story ) its really sweet and i love katie's sense of humour. thanks for making my day/night it seems. keep writing
The Imagination Addict chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
hahahaha love courtney
MADdreamers chapter 32 . 6/5/2012
This story was so great. I couldn't stop laughing. I love Katherine's character! Despite grammatical errors, it was nicely written. Great job! I couldn't stop reading.
Cat Parmegiani chapter 31 . 5/21/2012
This was very good. There were only a few grammar mistakes, nothing major. I spent the whole day reading it! Your characters are great, and I especially LOVED Kate's relationship with her mom. It's awesomely done. Perfect. Great job!
me chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
ITS NOT SPELLED YEA, ITS SPELLED YEAH! GET IT RIGHT!

amazing story, though.
WhisperedSilvers chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Lmao! Omg im dying! #YOLO
Gundett chapter 32 . 4/19/2012
Write some sequels!(yes a story from Hal's pov counts as one) and wheres the Dom/eryn sequel u promised(kinda) us! Look, I don't mean to be a chauvinistic pig(snicker cuz I am a gal!) but I just luuuuuuuuuuuuuv ur stories!Ur such an awesome riter. And 4 the Dom/Eryn one u should do one of the sequels( if u rite more than one) in their kids pov. And if u can't write it would it be okay if I used this idea? I'll use a disclaimer of course. I just don't feel like signing in rite now so that's why im using a fun-kay name
Misspointless chapter 31 . 4/10/2012
Finished. It's been a while since I've read anything from Fiction Press (I was kind of growing out of it and I just never had the time) but I'm glad that I happened to choose this story for my light reading to pass the time before the finals. However, it didn't help me focus on my tons and tons of schoolwork through. Nonetheless, thank you. I enjoyed this story and it reminded me of when I was 16-17 years old and all I ever wanted was to read light and heart warming stories such as this. Those were precious times and I'm grateful of being reminded of that now. God Bless you.
Bianca Roz chapter 31 . 4/9/2012
Yay! I'm so happy they're back together and I'm glad you answered all of Katie's questions. Great story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Bianca Roz chapter 29 . 4/9/2012
Oh my word! This chapter was so sad. I cried when Hal said that terrible thing to Katie at lunch, and again when she wrecked his car and she was apologising. Love it when a story can make me feel the way the characters do.
Bianca Roz chapter 28 . 4/9/2012
I completely related to Katie in this chapter. She handled it like a teenager would and it was very sad to read it. I wanted to stop her from agreeing to put out. It made me really emotional that she was going to give it up just like that but you totally made me empathise with her. Great job.
Tanya chapter 32 . 4/4/2012
This was so great! I just spent all morning reading this non-stop! Im going to go read your other story now because you're talented. Thanks for posting such an awesome story xx
Cool story but kind of sad chapter 32 . 4/1/2012
I really enjoyed your story but dude it kind of had a depressing ending if you're making a second story to this short story than cool but I just feel like you didn't put much into the ending and the girl loved Hal for nothing.

Loved it but not so much the ending
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »