Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
xMoose chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
that was fun! this is brilliant. off to read more!
ShrimpoJewels chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Wow that's really gross...dang Hal sure knows how to play up the cameras.
jayniee chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
great chapter, update soon!
xMoose chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
ahahah wonderful! delicious humor. love, love it.

adding to favorites, definitely :)
BanishedPrince chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Ah!

This chapter was SO good. I semi, sort of forgive you for taking so long. Okay not really, but this chapter calmed the homicidal nerves slightly. I absolutely LOVED it. Hal and Kate and so cute together and I love that they're finally getting closer together. And I refuse to believe that all of these things Hal is doing is simply for publicity. Maybe in the beginning, but now, definitely not. The marshmallow incident was GREAT! As well as the boxer and T-shirt. This whole chapter was just simply fantastic but you HAVE TO get chapters out faster.
Silly-girl15 chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
I loved the update! really good :)
Bookwormstrangly chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Yeah for frog innards

yuckky

so yeah great chapter, im defintly loving it.

So yepp pretty please update soon okkayy!
WriterGurl123 chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Ok, so Hal definitely just hit on her. I guess it's true when guy say that they like girls in their clothes. I would love to get a glimpse of what Hal thinks, just to understand him a little bit better and maybe to get a better understanding of how little Kate thinks of herself. Sure she a klutz, actually beyond klutz, but she's so real and extremely funny. I hope we get to see a bit more of Hal liking her, and Kate just not seeing it.

Love the story!
tammertia chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
wow i love ur story :)

its always a good read

keep up the good work! D
Ciaobellla chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
i like this chapter.

its very cute.

ha

update soon?

D
So.Who.Will.Call.Me.Beautiful chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Wow... Hal...frog guts... disgustng...ick.
Meghan Gilling chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Keep going I absolutely love it!
funnechick chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Really great chapter. It's nice to see Hal and Katie getting more comfortable around each other. I just really wish she didn't have to do the whole debut thing...ugh. But anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter, whenever it's ready.
justabasketcase chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
the ending part is just so cute :" adorable :))

hey. i'm a new reader. huh. i like this story alot. started reading it today, finished reading it today :)) proves so much :D

cant wait for the new chapter to come up.

update soon!
xoxhp chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Oh god, if all your chapters are written like this one was, I wouldn't have a problem waiting for so long ) This chapter was mind-blowing. I LOVED IT lol! She could start actually LIKING Hal because I feel he's already starting to like her. AH as much as I would like to wait for a long chapter, I hope your next update is soon :) This story's addicting yo.
1,089 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »