Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
xMoose chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
haha! why do these chapters always end so soon?

this was adorable. formaldehyde? brilliant! i can see this like a movie! it's cool.

aww hal is falling for kate! and now all that needs to happen is for katie to admit defeat! whoo!

update soon!
jarrah chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
ThankYOU sO much for the update! :D

I love it... :D

blurrylights chapter 13 . 4/5/2009
I think Hal is starting to like her! And that entire formaldehyde frog gut thing KILLED me! So unbelievably hilarious. You really did a good job with this chapter. I could not stop laughing. :)

Update soon!
fuiman chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
hey thr, I've really come to like ur story very much. A very interesting story. keep up the good work!
shy green rock chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
I know you updated a while ago, but it's just that school is soo hectic right now, that I haven't been able to read.

Great chapter! Really long and informative! I like that they cuddled...I love Ruth's personality! I think James has a crush on Lily, but not sure haha

Can't wait for them to have more cute moments!
Follow.the.Path chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
aw! its so cute! hals falling in love with kate haha i loved this last chapter and 13 is an unlucky number? haha i dont think so, except maybe for the foraldahyde? O and i can soo relate to the chemistry! I think that you should have katie accidentally spill something on chad! He annoys me! haha update soon! love the story!
jenjen-0 chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
Aw they're so adorable. And omg, how did you come up with the frog intestines and so on, that was so funny! And well, nasty too :P
Obsession Changes Things chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
Oh, this was so good. Hal is still really confusing, but I absalutely love the characters. And the story. Its supper funny and enjoyable, and I'm glad that you finally updated. Update soon!

xMoose chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
hehehe. what a lovely ending!

another awesome chapter!

update soon - i'm catching up!
xMoose chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
aww, they connected...well sorta ;)

like the dialogue, hilarious! looking forward to see how things progress.

off for more!
xMoose chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
hmm, wish i could see some detail in i really wanted to decipher james' reaction and stuff to what katie says. next time maybe? driving me crazy :)

hmm. oh! again i like how the tone and style just floats and stays reminds me of something...almost like poetry i suppose?

great chapter!
xMoose chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
read this in the school library! not a smart thing to do, considering all the laughs i had to stifle to little giggles. haha, but i had to continue. seriously. i really like how the chapters are decently long but the story itself is fast paced and moves smoothly.

hal was quite charming towards the end of this chapter...but really, he's a little mood-swingy? one minute he's mean and ungentlemen like and the next he's kind and deep. wha?

oh well! looking forward to the partay!

i have a feeling something big, no, bigger is gonna happen!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
'those look natural on you'?

what the hell?

so much love, katie just doesn't realise it...

great chapter!
KateSutherland chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Love the story.
Lara-chan chapter 13 . 3/29/2009

I'm way excited! lols. I'm so glad you updated!

So... is Hal falling in love w/ Kate?

I hope soo!