Reviews for Note To Self: Learn Social Skills
XxShokixX chapter 13 . 4/16/2009
Okay, I'm going to review this story all at once (well up to as far as here):

WOW! It's cliched, but everyone loves cliches, they're fun to read and write!

My favourite two lines have to be;

“Katharine, don’t you dare throw that shoe at the computer…” and of course, “Katharine, don’t you throw that shoe at Richard! Put it back on your foot.” Ahahahahah!

It was so cute with Katie having to wear Hal's clothes!

Keep up the goos work and update like rally really soon please! :)
xMoose chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
haha! why do these chapters always end so soon?

this was adorable. formaldehyde? brilliant! i can see this like a movie! it's cool.

aww hal is falling for kate! and now all that needs to happen is for katie to admit defeat! whoo!

update soon!
jarrah chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
ThankYOU sO much for the update! :D

I love it... :D

*cuddling*
blurrylights chapter 13 . 4/5/2009
I think Hal is starting to like her! And that entire formaldehyde frog gut thing KILLED me! So unbelievably hilarious. You really did a good job with this chapter. I could not stop laughing. :)

Update soon!
fuiman chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
hey thr, I've really come to like ur story very much. A very interesting story. keep up the good work!
shy green rock chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
I know you updated a while ago, but it's just that school is soo hectic right now, that I haven't been able to read.

Great chapter! Really long and informative! I like that they cuddled...I love Ruth's personality! I think James has a crush on Lily, but not sure haha

Can't wait for them to have more cute moments!
Follow.the.Path chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
aw! its so cute! hals falling in love with kate haha i loved this last chapter and 13 is an unlucky number? haha i dont think so, except maybe for the foraldahyde? O and i can soo relate to the chemistry! I think that you should have katie accidentally spill something on chad! He annoys me! haha update soon! love the story!
jenjen-0 chapter 13 . 4/1/2009
Aw they're so adorable. And omg, how did you come up with the frog intestines and so on, that was so funny! And well, nasty too :P
Obsession Changes Things chapter 13 . 3/31/2009
Oh, this was so good. Hal is still really confusing, but I absalutely love the characters. And the story. Its supper funny and enjoyable, and I'm glad that you finally updated. Update soon!

~Obsession
xMoose chapter 8 . 3/30/2009
hehehe. what a lovely ending!

another awesome chapter!

update soon - i'm catching up!
xMoose chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
aww, they connected...well sorta ;)

like the dialogue, hilarious! looking forward to see how things progress.

off for more!
xMoose chapter 6 . 3/30/2009
hmm, wish i could see some detail in descriptions...like i really wanted to decipher james' reaction and stuff to what katie says. next time maybe?

hal...is driving me crazy :)

hmm. oh! again i like how the tone and style just floats and stays simple...it reminds me of something...almost like poetry i suppose?

great chapter!
xMoose chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
read this in the school library! not a smart thing to do, considering all the laughs i had to stifle to little giggles. haha, but i had to continue. seriously. i really like how the chapters are decently long but the story itself is fast paced and moves smoothly.

hal was quite charming towards the end of this chapter...but really, he's a little mood-swingy? one minute he's mean and ungentlemen like and the next he's kind and deep. wha?

oh well! looking forward to the partay!

i have a feeling something big, no, bigger is gonna happen!
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
'those look natural on you'?

what the hell?

so much love, katie just doesn't realise it...

great chapter!